December 1st (Pt. 2)

Gaege stood up and put the chair back where he got it from while Y/N turned off the camera and took it off the tri-pod. They left her office and went to their bedroom to get dressed. Before they did get dressed though, Y/N connected her phone to a speaker and played a Christmas playlist on Spotify. She was dancing around and singing to Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer by Destiny's Child as she picked out clothes and Gaege was secretly recording her.

She wore some black high waisted jeans, a plain white shirt and a Juicy 1 Mil subs hoodie. She didn't really wear makeup so she didn't need to do that and she just left her hair the way it is because she'd already done it before she recorded the intro. Gaege wore blue ripped jeans, a white long sleeve shirt and a long coat that came to just above the back of his knees.

Once they were done, Y/N got the camera and started recording.
"are you sure you want to wear them jeans?" she asked
"why, what's wrong with them?"
"No nothing, it's just, your legs might get cold because they're ripped"
"it's fine, I have balls of steel, I'll be able to take a bit of cold"
"okay, what ever you say..." she said as she looked into the camera and rolled her eyes.

They got downstairs and grabbed everything they needed.

Y/N slipped on her black Doc Martens and Gaege put on his Steel-toed Timberland boots. He got the keys for his car and told her
"I'm gonna go start the car to warm it up." When he left the house, Y/N shook her head while putting a thick coat on and said
"how much are you betting he's gonna ask for my coat later because he's cold" to the camera.

As she was leaving the house, she put the camera on a surface so she could lock the door and then she put the keys in her pocket. She took her phone out of her pocket and picked up the camera. "Guys, it's -5°c/23°f (they're the same temperature BTW), it's freezing and Gaege has ripped jeans and a thin coat, he's gonna get hypothermia I swear" Y/N said to the camera as she was walking to the car. As soon as she opened the car door, the warmth from inside and the smell of the cinnamon and spiced cranberries car freshener hit her in the face. She smiled as she got in the car and shut the door.
"Ready?" He asked with his hands on the steering wheel. She nodded as she put her camera on the dash board and put her seat belt on. For the vlog, she was just going to make it a time lapse of the journey. During the journey, 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' came on the radio but Y/N turned it off straight away.
"I hate that song" she said
"why?" Gaege asked
"It's basically just a song about sexual assault"
"it is not a song about sexual assault!"
"it is! She says things like 'What's in this drink?' which means he probably drugged her, she says 'you're very pushy' and 'the answer is no' but he's still persistent on trying to get her to stay! I just... Don't like the song" she explains
"wow, I never thought of it like that..." Gaege said and then there was a few seconds of silence until the car said that it had successfully connected to Y/N's phone. She put on a Christmas playlist with sings that they both like.

They arrived at Eddie's and Gabby's house and got out of the car, without forgetting to get the camera, obviously.
They ran up to the door because they were cold and wanted to get back into the warmth. Gaege rapidly and repeatedly knocked on the door without stopping.
"oh my god, Gaege, stop!" she said as she pulled his arm back down to his side. Moments later, the door opened to reveal Eddie.
"How did I know it was you just from the knocking?" she said with a laugh and then said
"come in" and gave Gaege a hug and Y/N a kiss on the cheek.
"Eddie, I've come to steal your girl" Y/N said to him as she took off her coat and hung it up.
"is that my girlfriend I hear?" Gabby shouted as she ran out to them. The two women hugged and then went into the living room.
"I guess we don't have girlfriends anymore" Gaege said and Eddie nodded and they both walked into the living room.

After about half an hour of talking and doing stupid things,they set off in separate cars. They had a race to see who would get there first and Gaege and Y/N won by a few seconds.

"Okay, let's go find our trees!" Eddie said as he rubbed his hands together. As they were walking around together for hours, the smell of different trees filled their noses.
"Y/N..." Gaege said and slightly pulled on her hand that he was holding.
"Yeh?" she said looking up at him from the camera that she was talking to.
"can I wear your coat? I'm cold" he asked, she looked straight at the camera and said
"I know this was gonna happen" and then passed it to Gaege. As she took off the coat, he said
"hey look! It's my biggest fan!" pointing out the hoodie she was wearing. She just rolled her eyes with a smile and handed him the coat.

Once both couples had found a tree, they got them wrapped up.
"can we leave these here while we look around the store?" Eddie asked the cashier at the front of the store. They nodded and the trees were stood against the door. They walked around the cottage like store, looking at all the cute things that the could buy, everything was handmade and hand crafted. Y/N was lucky that Gaege was there because she would have bought everything she could get her hands on. They ended up buying a few ornaments, things to go around the house, a tree skirt and a tree stand while recording along the way. They also got something to eat because they were out longer than they thought they would be.

When they eventually strapped the tree to the top of the car securely, they said their goodbyes to Eddie and Gabby and left. It was really dark outside at this point because it was winter. As they were driving, they could see some Christmas decorations and displays as they illuminated the drive home.

When they arrived home they brought everything inside. They got changed into their pajamas and ordered takeout. While they waited for it to arrive, Y/N showed the camera all of the ornaments and things and then put the camera on the fireplace to record the two struggling to put up the tree. Eventually they figured out how to securely make it stand up straight. Gaege went to the basement to get some of the decorations while Y/N put the skirt on the tree.

When they had finally brought up all of the decorations from the basement, they decided to end the video.

"okay guys, that does it for day 1 of vlogmas-" Y/N started but she got interrupted by a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" Gaege said in a cheery voice as he went to answer the door. Y/N continued to speak to the camera.
"I'm guessing that is the food we ordered. Anyways, thank y'all for watching and we'll see you tomorrow!" she said as Gaege walked into frame and waved at the camera.
"Bye!"

Thank you guys for readinggg!! Ik how excited some of y'all are to read this. Day 2 will be uploaded tomorrow, I'm excited for this book, I hope y'all are too 💕💕