BTS Dark Angel Jimin

You were confused and also a little bit afraid. These angels looked mysterious and also intimidating to you.
One of them with a cute face looked back at you and gave you a little smile.

"Is it me? ~"

They way he spoke made you blush a little but you also nodded. He smiled again and gave you a little hug while the others disappeared.

"You should go back to bed, you're shivering all over."

After he brought you back up to your room, he tucked you in and wished you a good night.
You fell asleep right away.

- next day in the mall -

You wanted to get some new clothes. So, you went out on a shopping spree. While walking around you noticed a small group of girls having fun and laughing together, it reminded you of you and your friends from school. You smiled while thinking about them but then memories of times when they weren't there for you also went through your mind. When they left you all alone in the dark with your problems and worries.
Your smile faded and you felt anger and sadness instead.

"What the- what was that..?"

You questioned yourself when you came back to your senses.
You continued your little spree and tried to forget about what just happened.

- Time skip at home -

"Welcome home~"

You were greeted by Jimin who had a happy expression on his face.

"Hello, Jimin."

You smiled back at him and put down your shopping bags.

"Ooh~ What do we have here?~"
"Ah- Jimin don't-"
"What? ~ Am I going to find something naughty? ~"

You blushed at his question and immediately tried to defend yourself.

"What!? No! I.. Just Give me that!"

You snatched the bag out of his hand and held it tightly against yourself while glaring at him which made him chuckle and smirk at you.

"You're really cute when you blush and panick like this~"

You could feel your cheeks getting warmer. So, you stormed off to your room.

- Time skip till monday -

At school/work you started to get a slight headache the longer you tried to concentrate. You thought that it would be a good reason to take a little break.
You started to daydream a bit and when it was break time for everyone, you went out to get some fresh air and ran into one of those friends of yours.

"Hey Y/N! You seemed a little distracted today, is everything okay?"

Her words seem sincere to you and you always loved that about your friends but then, just like in the mall, a dark memory came into your mind.
It was when you were having troubles and worries about specific things in your life and none of your friends seemed to care, let alone notice your struggle and that made your anger boil.

"Now you notice that? Do I really have to look like I'm about to faint to make my friends notice that I'm struggling with something!?"
"Wha- Y/N what are talking about?"

She seemed confused and also worried about you since you're normally not the person to have outbursts all of the sudden.

"You don't know what I'm talking about!? I'm talking about the moments when you and my other so called friends left me all alone and no one of you cared to help me!"

You stormed off afterwards and your headache started to also get worse. While sitting alone in a corner to calm down, you realized what happened.

"What.. What did I just do..?"
"You're probably having some of those mood swings of yours~"

You heard a male voice speak in a very sarcastic tone which made you want to punch them.
It was that bully of yours who just had to run into you right now.

"Just leave me alone.. Just once.."
"Aww what's wrong, are you going to cry if I don't?~"

He laughed at you and it reminded you off all those times similar situations occurred because of him. Insulting you, humiliating you or really making you cry. Your mind started to turn blank. It was as if you were controlled by someone else. You stood up and just punched him in his face and kicked him right where it hurts the most.

"Can't you leave me alone just once!? Is that really too hard for you to get into your fucking mind!? I already had a bad day and you just had to fuck it up even more! Are you fucking happy now!?"

With that you stormed off again. Not telling anyone that you were leaving. You just don't know where all these bad memories and emotions come from.
You went home to cool down.

Once you arrived, you threw yourself onto your bed and let some tears fall down. You were angry, sad and confused all at once and it made you sick.

"Y/N~ What's wrong?~ Having a rough day? ~"
"I just don't know what's happening to me.. These outbursts and violent moments.. That's not me.. Jimin, what's wrong with me? "

You looked up to him with sad eyes but he just smiled down at you and petted your head.

"Nothing is wrong, everyone has a bad day~"

You looked down and while he petted you, your headache got worse again. To the point where you actually groaned in pain.

"Agh.. Jimin.. Make it stop.."

You rolled yourself into a ball and held onto your head in pain.

"It'll all be better soon~"

You heard him whisper and you fell unconscious out of pain and exhaustion.
You were dreaming about what happened today but it was worse. You felt helpless and small in that dream. Everyone was against you and you couldn't run away  from it. You were somehow stuck. While everyone was insulting you and reminding you of your mistakes and everything, you could feel tears forming in your eyes again.

"No.. Stop.. Stop!!!"

You woke up in cold sweat and tears in your eyes. Your headache went away but the dream was stuck in your mind instead.

"You were out for quite a while now~"

You heard Jimin's voice and you look over to him.

"How long have you been here?"
"I never left since you fell unconscious~ I gotta say that dream and those memories of yours are quite some masterpieces of mine~"
"What? What do you mean..?"
"Don't tell me that you haven't noticed yet that I'm the one causing all these bad memories and turning you against the people around you?~ Oh well now you know anyway~"
"You're.. You're acting as if that it's some sort of entertainment.."
"Well it is to me~"

He grinned at you and it made you sick.

"Stop.. Stop it right now! Were those memories of my friends even real?!"
"Hmm maybe I made some of them up~"

He giggled like an Innocent little boy and you didn't know what to feel right now. Anger, Confusion or Worry.

"Take these memories out of my head! "
"Oh? Why should I do that?~"
"Because I said so!"
"Oh, a tough little girl I see~ I hope that you also know that you can't order me around. I'm a dark Angel and you're just a human and also my little toy to play with~"

You were scared. What if he completely gets control of you?

"No need to be afraid Y/N, we'll have lots of fun together~"

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it 💜

Next part: Taehyung

Bye bye~