Chatper 8: Meet The Triple Threats

Warning: Censored Cursing.

This is where we discover what universe C. Miller and his group are in. Sorry if I got many things wrong with a wedding ceremony but this is my best try.

Enjoy the chapter
====

Earlier

Beep! Beep! Beep!

A arm hit on the alarm clock for it to stop. This was not a reulgar human hand back in C. Miller's universe but a stickmin human.

This man was named Henry Stickmin. Pretty ironic that his surname is Stickmin and he is one. He got up yawning as he stretched out his hands. It had been a year after taking down the Toppat Orbital Stations. Many of the Toppat members are spenting the rest of their lives in The Wall.

After completing that mission, he and Ellie Rose became Special Covert Ops agent for the Government. It was then that he and Ellie Rose started to get into a romantic relationship. To make things make exciting, Charles revealed that he also has a crush on Henry thus giving Henry two parthers. It had been months since they were dating.

As Henry went to the calendar to see what day it was. To his sudden shock, it was his wedding day and it was close to the actual time.

"Oh frick. I didn't know it was my wedding till today!" Henry panicked as he took his his pj and changed into his tux. While changing he made a phone call to Ellie and Charles that he was going to be a bit late. He also was able to have a quick breakfast before heading to the reception.

The good news was that the reception was nearby. The bad news was that he was going to be a late for his wedding.

"I hope everyone won't mind me being late." thought Henry Stickmin.

Meanwhile at the reception

Ellie Rose (the bride) and Charles Calin (the best man) stood at the reception

Ellie Rose (the bride) and Charles Calin (the best man) stood at the reception. It was pass time for the wedding to start yet the gloom wasn't here yet. However Charles did got a text from Henry that he was late but he was on his way.

"I hope he arrives on time. It's way pass the time." said Charles Calvin.

Just as he said that, Henry came running to the reception exhausted. "Sorry I was late." said Henry to Ellie and Charles.

"Well I forgive you." said Charles. Ellie on the other hand had a different response. "Henry, next time be right on time." Henry nodded to his soon-to-be-wife.

The ceremony begin. After a speech of their prayer, the priest asked them if they take each other as husband and wife.

 After a speech of their prayer, the priest asked them if they take each other as husband and wife