Chapter 11

"Penelope was somehow the only one who remembered who I was. Something about a book. She started to contact me because she thought I should comeback and face the school instead of running away. You know Josie, you should really calm that witch down. It's like she was becoming a therapist. She really thought that with a few smiles and laughs she was going to get into my mind. When I see her again-" Hope was interrupted by Lizzie before she could finish her explanation.
       "Finish the story hope."
       "Ok. So while she was contacting me, I was constantly getting death threats and attempts on my life. One day, a group hacked my phone to discover formation in order to kill me again, but they found the messages instead. Those dummies really thought we were dating and decided to kidnap her."
      "So how dangerous are these guys?" Josie stepped in.
     "Don't assume their gender.  Come on, didn't your mama ever teach you that. Oops, sorry." Hope uttered seriously but with a slight smirk, "They tried to set me on fire but you know I'm not that easy to kill so it obviously failed."
        "Well Penelope can be killed, so why don't we figure out how to save her." Landon replied
        "I have a few plans, but you have to promise to let me leave when this is all over. You also can't try to bring my humanity back. It's long gone and a waste of time."
      "Why would we care. Now come on and tell us your plans before I begin testing your life span." Josie muttered