Chapter 9

As Hope walked in everyone grew worried. They saw pictures of her all over Supernatural social media. What was she about to do? Who was she going to kill? Why? They all thought these questions. Nothing but horrible thoughts flooded their minds.
     She didn't want it to be that way, but she thought that it would be better if she were  feared, then known.
      She started to walk down the hallways towards her room. She was about to bust down the locked door when she heard a noise.
       "Excuse me. That room is locked and off limits. I don't know what you are doing here, but you don't belong." Alaric Said.
       "That's the thing, I don't belong anywhere. I have no home. No family. No friends. I traded it all in for a life of loneliness." Hope replied.
       "That doesn't mean you should be here ." She turned around and was met with Landon and the group she once called friends. Josie was hanging onto Penelope. I'm glad they finally got together, it was obvious they liked each other. Mg and Lizzie were standing awkwardly by each other, I wonder what happed to them? I felt a little happy to see that Landon was alone, no girls or guys hanging onto him.
       "I can do and go anywhere I want. I am Hope Mikaelson. Now if you would allow me to go into my room." Hope said
        "That's not-" Josie was cut off when Hope slammed the door down.
         All of Hopes stuff was still there. The picture she has hidden of her family, she finally showed off. The artwork she had created, made her feel a sense of joy.
      The group, and Alaric, began to walk in, confused as to what everything was and who's  it was.
       "Now, Anyone got any questions?" Hope asked nonchalant.

—————
A/N

This season. OMG THIS SEASON. I'm so sorry to say it but I don't like Landon and Josie together. I miss Handon, but at the same time I ship Hope and Mya. I feel so bad for Hope but I'm glad someone knows who she is at least. I have no clue what is going to happen next, and I love it!
                                          -A