Chapter 7

A lifeless body hits the floor with Hope at its side. The students look stunned but the intruders look like they just found a hidden gem.
"Get the Mikaelson daughter. Kill anyone in your way." Someone on the wrong side yells
"I'll play." Hope says while running toward the men
Lizzie runs toward her group of friends.
"Is that. Is she. His..."Lizzie stutters
"I guess she's a Mikaelson." Landon gets out
"Come on y'all, let's fight" Rafael runs toward Hope. Who is head butting, kicking, punching, and killing.
"When else could we show how awesome we are." Penelope shrugs
The students follow their friends. The fight becomes bigger and more deadly. Hope is becoming angry, she almost transitions until she feels a comforting hand on her shoulder.
"Wait." Landon whispers
Rafael begins struggling so Landon runs to his side. Penelope and Mg fall, Lizzie and Josie siphon magic from the walls to lift the intruders in the air. The fallen students get up and snap the mens necks.
The scene around Hope is vicious. She doesn't know how to calm this down. She does not want anyone to get hurt.
"IF I COME WITH YOU WILL YOU LET MY FRIENDS GO." Hope yelled while pinning an intruder to the wall
No one can hear her. She tried to make an arrangement but now she's just mad. She snaps the man against the walls neck and runs toward the men pinning Landon.
She sucks the man dry. Now she's a full tribrid. In a snap of a finger all of the bad men are dead. Hope was able to kill them all.
"How are we going to hide the body's?!? How am I going to have a peaceful dream?!? WHAT DID WE JUST DO!" Josie puffs out
"Everything is going to be ok. Get every student and teacher to meet me in the cafeteria in 10 minutes." Hope says and walks toward the cafeteria
———————
"Thank you all for joining me here. I have a few things to say. First, I am a Mikaelson. I came here under my moms last name to try and be normal. How could I make friends if they were scared of me. I am a Witch, Werewolf, and Vampire. My family used to call me a tribrid. I have access to these powers now and I intend to use them today. I am so sorry for what I've put y'all through and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." Hope has the power to compel the whole school at once, even the vampires. She doesn't want them to be put in anymore danger. " Hope Marshal never came to this school. She never made friends. And she doesn't exists as far as you guys are concerned. The men that came here today were looking for the Mikaelson daughter but you defeated them with your wits and power. You will discard anything that mentions me. My room will be locked and off limits. The key can be slid under my door.
I'll be back"
With that everyone forgot about Hope. Her room was locked and put off limits. Her friends burned there diaries and deleted their photos. The body's were buried and forgotten about.

Hope Mikaelson will be back, and when she does she'll be back with a Bang.

———————————
A/N

I am so incredibly sorry for being late. This story will not be paused but I'm a little uninspired.

Comment some things y'all would like to see.

Thank you guys so much for liking this story I'm really proud of what I have so far.
-A :)