Chapter 4

A\N at the bottom when your done reading!

Hope POV
   I was just walking down the hall when I bump into someone. He fell and I feel really bad until I see who it is. 
  "I've had people fall for me, but not that fast." I said laughing
"Who says your not the one falling for me." Landon says before pushing me, making me land on my back. He grows a smirk that I can't help but laugh at. Dang this guy is so smooth.
"Come on we have to get up. I was on my way to class. Want to walk with me?" I ask
"YES." I take that back. I don't think he's so smooth anymore.

Landon POV
Why did I just say that. I was acting so cool. I'm so stupid. She probably thinks I'm a idiot. I can't blame her though, I would think the same thing. Maybe I can fix this with some small talk while we are walking.
"So what's your dad like? You know Mr. Marshal." Her eyes turn to stone and she faces me with no emotion.
"My family life is sort of screwed up. I'm not feeling so good, I'll see you tomorrow for the project. Bye." And with that she walks off. What did I do now. I'm such a freaking moron.

Hope POV
I need to cool down and just hang out today. Maybe I'll paint or go to the docks and practice fighting.
I think that punching something will help more that moving a paintbrush around. I walk down to the docks only to find Rafael there.
"Hey Hope, do you want to spar? I'll go easy on you since your only a witch and I'm really strong."
"Ok, I really need to punch something right now."
We walk in a counter-clockwise circle around each other. All of a sudden he takes a swing and I dodge it. I turn on my heel and he falls to the ground. He gets up in a second and kicks me. I jump back and he just misses. We continued like that for a while until I pin him down. He taps out and smirks. What's the deal with guys and smirking?
"If you were a werewolf you would be Alfa. Maybe I shouldn't fight you and lower my street-cred." Raf stated I laugh and roll on my side.
"I'm tired. I'm gonna go back to my room until dinner. Bye." I leave to go back to my room until dinner. I'm so tired that I skip dinner and go to sleep.

Stupid writers block!
I have a really epic part coming but I need a few fillers.
Have any Ideas?