Chapter 2: King and Queen

Start from the beginning

"He's doing quite well. He has only started doing these tasks for about a month or two now." Answered Madara. He was satisfied with Naruto's current growth.

"Does Obito and Zetsu still not know of his existence?" Asked Yukari. He shook his head as an answer. "For the last 5 years, I have managed to keep Naruto's existence a secret. Naruto knows about them while the opposing do not." Madara explained to Yukari. She nodded at that answer.

"I can only keep this up for just a little over a year or so left." Madara told her so suddenly. "I have siphoned just enough chakra from the Gedo Mazo to keep me going." Madara continued as the words came out of his mouth.

"And Naruto just turned 5. That's unfortunate." Yukari pondered with Madara nodding right after. He coughed just a bit as he looked at her.
"That is indeed unfortunate. But, this shall serve Naruto as growth." He said in a sagely tone.

"Because while Obito and Zetsu are the pawns, Naruto is the king that shall move the pieces that are on the board to do his bidding." A small smirk graced his face.

"Naruto will be the one that completes the Infinite Tsukuyomi."

~~~

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

Naruto twirled around the air as he had already thrown over 4 kunai towards the targets that was around them. Naruto gracefully landed on the ground and observed around him.

One was right on the dot, the rest were off by an inch or two. Naruto thought as he walked towards each consecutive kunai and pulled them out. He saw the markings that the kunai had made.

Now, you're just as imperfect as humans and animals. Naruto thought as he eyed the target boards. His eyes washed over each of the target boards before he stopped gazing intently. Naruto had at least a few more hours until he was expected to come back to the house for dinner.

I have to keep on going. Naruto walked towards the scroll that had the information on what he should try and work on for the day. Some may say that this was a dream come true, but for Naruto, this was insufficient.

This may be polishing my abilities, but, the amount of improvement that I have gained is to the bare minimum. It's not enough. Naruto thought as he kept observing the tasks in the scroll.

But for now, this will do. Naruto mused as he looked at the next task that was needed — no — expected for him to do. Naruto walked away from the dented target boards and disappeared into the depths of the forest.

He soon appeared on the edge of a cliff that was outside of the forest that surrounds their house. Naruto looked down towards the ground. He looked at the scroll once more.

Grandfather wants me to improve my flexibility. I'll try to work on it. Naruto thought as he saw branches sticking out of the sides of the cliff that were able to certainly hold his weight.

I'm barely 40 pounds. I'm not that heavy in human standards. Naruto mused as he readied himself to jump off the cliff. He jumped back just enough to where he would be able to gain a boost of speed.

"I haven't done this one in quite some time. I wonder how rusty I am." Naruto asked himself as he rushed towards the edge of the cliff. His breathing quickened. Naruto could possibly die if he makes one wrong mistake here.