Visitors

DRACO
I'd finished writing the letters to pansy and Blaise. I knew Weasley wouldn't mind (because I'm pretty- 100% sure he likes him) and Hermione would be ecstatic. Plus, this is a stupid muggle game like the ones we used to play when we were younger so I knew they'd agree to coming, I just didn't know this quickly. First it was Blaise's, sprawled all over the paper was smudges of lettering only I could read. Though I couldn't make out a little bit at the middle? Oh well, probably just how excited he is about seeing Weasley and meeting his family. Next was pansy's, the writing was neat but I could tell this was her rushed writing. She said she'd be welcomed to come, and in fact she had a gift for me? Odd.

"Alright everyone, they're on their way through floo. Do you want to go down so we can meet them when they come?"

"You haven't even told us who they are yet, ferret"

"It's a surprise Weasley! And one you'll like. You too Hermione"

"Now I'm worried"

"Oh hush"

We went downstairs and the wonderful smell of Molly's cooking filled my nostrils. It was wonderful. The smell of a roast potato's, ground beef, steamed vegetables... it was a sensation I never really got to experience. The house elves always did the cooking so I never got a motherly dinner cooked, though mother did try when father wasn't around but with lack of practice she couldn't even make toast. Though as I peered through the kitchen she and molly were rushing around each other in the tiny space making a mess. It made me smile ear to ear, I've never seen mother so cheerful... molly was teaching her how to cook? Won't that be a catastrophe. Right now she's only got her on the mash potatoes but I just know they'll be lumpy, but who cares? They were made by my mother so they'll taste delicious non the less... right? At that second I heard a cracking of the fire and turned to the fire place, it was Blaise... and... Neville? I turned to Weasley and his face was as red as a tomato, while his mouth was dropped open wide his eyes were propped open with disbelief. I giggled, I didn't know Neville was coming along? That must have been the smudged part! But then I turn to blaise and Neville and... they're inheritance is showing? It was camouflaged before when I first saw them though? Then I looked to Ron with his dog ears and dog tail wagging away.

"YOU'RE MATES?!" I heard Hermione screech and molly and the rest of the adults came rushing in with anticipated faces. Molly's jaw dropped

"A double mate?! That is incredibly rare! Oh my goodness this is magnificent! Oh my! I must tell the rest of the family! Oh Ron! I'm so proud! And to two such handsome young men!"

"M-mum" I could tell we were all just as shocked. But then blaise raised his eyebrows and smiled

"I was going to suprise you and tell you I've found my mate but looks like the other one was already here"

Neville looked shocked but then his open mouth twisted into a smile.

"I'm so happy! I have two mates? Grandmother will be so happy! She was already excited that I was a nature elf like my family! Now she'll be super proud!!"

"Your absolutely adorable" I heard blaise whisper and Neville face went pink

"I'm sending letters to all the family Ron!"

"NO- MUM!"

At that second another burst of flames emerged from the fire; it was pansy.

"WHATUP BITCHESSSS"

"Language"

"Are we going to acknowledge the fact my uncle, Sirius black, just said: language?"

He narrowed his eyes and looked over at Harry and said "Shut up pup"

Pansy was holding a bag as she raised her arms above her head for her dramatic entrance, as annoying as that girl is, I love her.

"Wha- pans!! Your here?! Draco didn't tell me you were coming!"

"Ass, anyway... GIFTS!"

She threw the bag at me and I looked at her bewildered, gifts? But there's only one small bag? I then reached my hand in, it was deeper than expected? My hand kept going? Then I felt something. I pulled it out and it was clothes, A lot-

"Wha- pansy?"

"Extension charm! My baby taught me it..." she sent a kiss to Hermione and she blushed and bit her lip. They're TOTALY gonna fuck. I realised there were names on the pieces of clothing and threw them at the corespondents.

"Nice! You knew my favourite team was Chudley Cannons?!"

"No? Was I right?... I'm only joking! Hermione told me!"

"Why are you giving us all these gifts, pans?"

"I dunno"

"What?"

"I'm only kidding! I got you all gifts and I was going to give you all the gifts when we got to Hogwarts and it'd be like a token of our new friendship! Ugh- never mind that sappy crap. I just wanted to give you gifts cuz I wanted to."

"Wha-? F-fair enough?"

"Okay!" Pansy shouted clapping to hands together, bloody hell, she always has to be so extra. "Let's get on with the game!!"

~in Ron's room~

"Hm- a lot bigger than I thought it would be Weasley?"

"Uh- yea- Malfoy put a charm on it or somthin'"

"Smart"

This is so adorable. Ron is acting all awkward around these two! It's quite sweet actually... I look over at Harry and wonder when we'll be able to show our affection, towards each other, in front of everyone else. Hopefully soon...

"Let's get on with the game then, shall we?" Pansy began "I'll start: Luna, truth or dare, kiss or swear?"

"Swear"

She thought for a moment "for 2 weeks, swear that you will wear more badass clothes! You can borrow some of mine?"

"Hm, that doesn't actually sound so bad"

They began the charm and I saw the sliver string wrap around their hands and disappear as quickly as they came. Next is Luna's turn

"Draco" shit "truth or dare, kiss or swear?"

"D-dare?"

She gave the answer immediately, as if she'd planned and rehearsed it her whole life....

~authors note~
HA leavin y'all on a cliff hanger. Mainly because I actually don't know what she's gonna say- HA nope- Ive totally planned this whole thing out 😅 also it's been long since the last episode so I decided to update for you guys! Also! Pls go spread some love to my friend @readingQueenxo13 she's an amazing writer!!! Anyway! See y'all!
~Bee🐝