Hey pup!

HARRY
Much to my demise, I leave draco

Which I told you not to.

Yeah yeah.
But anyway, I make my way back to Ginny-

Dumb bitch

Oi! I need to let her down gently somehow?... I couldn't just owl her that'd be rude... I'll tell her on the train! Or is that really a good idea?

I say break up with the bitch now run back to draco and stay with him forever

As amazing as that sounds I couldn't do that to her. It's weird... VERY weird to say as she's my girlfriend but she's like a sister to me and breaking up with her like that would ruin her!

That is really weird. But siblings fight all the time and get over it! Now break up with her and for merlins sake GO BACK TO DRACO

It's Eliah you want to see, not draco, so shut up. They're gonna suspect something. I need to hurry back.

"Hey pup!" I heard a raspy slightly uplifted voice chirp. I turn in bare shock to see my godfather.

"Oh, hey Sirius. What's up?"

"Well you were gone for a little while so I came to look for you. Ginny said you came this way so here I am"

"Oh... well-"

"You found your mate?! Wha- since when?- just now?"

"Wha- how the hell did you figure that out?"

"I have a good scent for emotions" he said with a smirk while tapping the side of his nose "plus your ears and tail are still out pup... but your teeth? They're not there... they're... normal"

"So?"

"That means you had your first taste" he looked me up and down and tried to look around to where I'd just been. Guessing he was looking for draco- well- not him. But the 'person' I had just sunk my teeth into

And it tasted so good! Wait- GO BACK TO DRACO

I swear to Merlin- shut it! I could deal with the random ass voices that used to wander my head but now it just pisses me off.

"Listen I can explain-"

"No need. Draco. Draco Malfoy, ami right?"

"How the actual hell"

"Like I said... good nose" yet again, he tapped the side of his nose.

This old guy is weird... I like it

Odd. You don't like any other dom.

Well him I'll accept. But I suppose it's the fact he's practically your dad. Every dominant respects their father... you don't and your instantly no true Dom. Your a disrespectful little brat. You respect your elders, especially ones of your pack. Now that'll be just about the best piece of advice you'll ever get.

Thanks? Oh shit- I was probably just sat here listenin' to you for a whil-

"Pup? You alright?"

"I-"

"Oh wait, don't answer. IV?"

"IV?"

"Inner voice idiot"

Yeah idiot

Wha-

"What's his name"

"Liam..."

"Don't laugh- it's... diesel..." he said the last part quiet silently... I think it's a good name. I don't know why he's so embarrassed by it. Oh... I bet moony laughed at it. Of course

"Lemme guess. Moony?"

"Well while one of us got the good snout the other got the brains... great to know I'm the dumb one"

"Hey, don't say that! You figured out who my mate was just by sniffin-... oh wait. Please don't tell Ginny! Well... not yet. I'll tell her eventually! I just-"

"I get it. My- I mean... your dads parents told me and your dad not to date anyone until we found our mate. It'd just make things complicated. Like how you have to explain you have a male mate and that you have to break up with her. I'm sorry." He almost said his- it doesn't matter right now.

"Coulda told me earlier. Like before I started dating my best friends sister? Just a suggestion"

"Yeah.... good tip?" We laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. This is nice. I finally have someone that can act as my father I guess?

"Well we really should get back now"

"Oh yeah. By the way, molly wanted to know if you wanted to stay over at the burrow. Y'know, for Hogwarts"

"Oh... well I was hoping you and moony could take me... even take teddy! Yknow so he can have a taste of what he'll get when he's 11"

"I- really? You really want me to take you?!"

I could tell his inner Dom was getting excited he is a black wolf after all, when they're around people they love they get super giddy and would do anything for them... just as I would for draco...

I miss him already. And you left without kissing him!

Wha- that's moving a little quickly

Not for your mate! You should-

"Anyway, let's go"

"Oh- yeah"

We made our way back to the group. Mollys there now I suppose, since he did mention her asking if I wanted to stay at the burrow. As approaching them the scent of Molly's cheap perfume crashed into me, something about it was so nostalgic. I suppose it's from when she'd hug me when I was upset and it soothed me. It's like a mother smell I suppose, how nothing could compare to it. Nothing else could match up to a mother's hug and scent. I've missed her.

"Harry dear! Good to see you!" She enveloped me in a truly loving hug. "I hope you've been feeding him well! If not you'll be getting a blooming beating!" Even her threats sound kind?!

"It's nice to see you again too molly"

"Well, are we all done? All preparations sorted?" We all nodded "hm... it's going to be odd not having Dumbledoor and Snape there..."

"Yea..." I said with a thrown. It's sad thinking of them not being there. As much as I'd hated Snape before, I finally understand. He was trying to protect me.

"Well! Best be off. You lot'l be getting up early for the train!"

"Ah ah ah. You lot are all coming to the burrow for dinner. No choice.

~author~
Hey my lovely's! Sorry I haven't updated in a while 😅 I've been a bit busy and can't think of any ideas. Amazing fan art by @honey_thats_so_gay love it!! Well I hope you enjoy this chapter! Bye!!!
~ Bee 🐝