Pizza Hut(Dreambur)

(a/n:inspired someone i forgot sorry :< swearing inside too cuz its wilbur ya know ;-;,pic above not mine!!)
Wilbur's pov:
"He said only if he pays"tommy read,i quickly replied that i would,and the address of the pizza hut would be sent to him on discord."He agreed big man,congrats,you got urself a date."was it a date?i don't actually know!Logging onto discord,i went into my dms and messaged Dream the address where we could meet.(the convo will be shown later)I still couldn't really comprehend what happened just now...i actually and finally mustered the courage to ask my crush(dream  of course)out on a date,to pizza.I actually didn't think it would work,i thought it would just be taken as a joke and Dream would say no,but he actually agreed!After lingering on my chair for a while,still trying to process what i had done,i said goodbye to tommy and chat.I hastily brushed my teeth,did my hair,and picked a regular outfit I'm mostly known for,red beanie,yellow sweatshirt and some pants.I decided to watch some series of sherlock holmes on netflix to pass the time.One hour had already passed and i would be meeting Dream in about 15mins so i better start going to the place we agreed to meet at.Grabbing my keys and phone,I locked my door and started on my journey to the nearest pizza hut.
(in this au dream is visiting brighton so yeah-)
Dream pov:
I was just doing some random dtuff on my smp server,when wilbur had asked me if i could go to pizza hut with him since i was in brighton for a while.After some convincing,i finally agreed to meeting Wilbur at pizza hut and that he would
PING!
Logging onto Discord,I saw that Wilbur had messaged me.
Wilbur:When should we meet?
Me:hmm any time is okay,im free rn so maybe like in an hour or so?
Wilbur:sure!see you at ____!!!(put a random address there for pizza hut or sumn ;-;)

             HOLY SHIT!I WAS ASKED ON A DATE WITH MY CRUSH- WAIT IS IT A DATE?OR IS JUST SOMETHING FRIENDS DO?...do i consider wilbur as a friend?does he consider me as a friend?ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh- okay,Dream,you have to chill or else Wilbur will thunk of you as crazy if you keep on doing this,but how could i?I squealed in delight and hopped about for like 30mins just fan girling.Looking at the time,i only had 45mins to get ready until i had to leave,throwing on my favorite green hoodie,i brushed my teeth.I plopped down on my couch and scrolled thorough twitter to kill time(HAHAHAHHA).Sneaking a peek at the clock,it was five minutes to the time i had to leave,might as well be early.Not caring about my hair,i snatched my car keys and dashed out the door whilst yelling goodbye to patches.(his cat if yall didnt know)Arriving at pizza hut,i looked around and noticed a particularly tall man with a red beanie on top.I soon realised it was wilbur,my crush.wait.WHAT AM I DOING WITH LIFE OMGGGG-(gay panic rn)ok ok ok everything is gonna be fine,or maybe not...WHO KNOWS?!?!
No one's pov:
Dream stood there for a while,considering why and what hs had done to get to this point.Manning(is that a word?) up,he walked up to wilbur,seeing that the particular man dream liked was scrolling through twitter and all that.Tapping lightly on wilbur's shoulder,the beanie man acknowledged dream's presence and offered him a seat.
"Why thank you,i would praise you more if you would pull out a chair for me,but i suppose that would be weird"said dream,almost instantly regretting saying anything,but that disappeared when wilbur let out a small chuckle.
"I suppose im not really a gentleman type,but i can do the least by offering to pay for the food we shall feast on!"dream giggled at how wilbur spoke,british and all,accepting his offer,the two continued their conversation with little nibbles of their food,both focusing on the other,mesmerised by the beauty of each other.
RING!RING!
Wilbur's pov:
Both of us looked to the door as the sound had come from there,and look who had entered!the one and only colourblind boy,Georgenotfound.Dream looked at me,uneasy was all his face showed.I finally realised that Dream had not shown his face to anyone before,(dream and Wilbur do facetime vids thats why,if ure wondering)i quickly took his hand and waited until george was out of sight ordering his food at the counter.I made a beeline for the exit while half dragging Dream along with me so to not make him show his face to someone.
«Time skip since they ran for a while»
No one's pov:
pant,pant.
Both boys were exhausted from running as far as possible they can from the store without george seeing them.One glance at each other,and they burst into giggles.
"wheeze we almost got caught by george!the colour fricking blind boy- wheeze"laughed Dream.
They continued laughing for a while and laid down on a bed of grass for they had sprinted towards a park and no one was there.After the laughter deceased(dead HAHAHAH,i didnt know how to phrase it without sounding repetitive and all),they both looked up to the sky.Wilbur decided to steal a glance at Dream,and was absolutely just simping for this man.His blonde hair glowed in the sun,his emerald eyes sparkling,all of those freckles scattered everywhere on his face complimented him.Dream looked to his right and caught Wilbur red-handed,just trapped under his gaze.They both leaned into each other,finally embracing themselves in a hot yet lovely kiss(im sorry im still working on how to write kissing scenes TvT).Separating to breathe a little,Wilbur asked,"Dream,I have loved you from the very first time I met you,your face is just wonderful,your personality is something i adore.Will you be ever so kind to accept my offer of being my boyfriend?"Dream blushed at the compliment given by the beanie boy but alas,he sheepishly nodded and smiled his brightest smile,even brighter than the sun(oof sun be offended HAHAH imsorry ill continue now-).
Ever since that day,the couple would visit each other,and they even decided that Dream would move into Wilbur's house.Once either Dream or Wilbur was done streaming or recording,they would lovingly cuddle with each other in the living room,just watching movies and shit like that.
THE END!
A/N:HELLO AGAINNNN!!!this story was trash,i was rushing because my wifi wouldve been cut off soon and all that,im sorry if the story was bad,if i had more time i would make them engaged or even married,or some angst👀,or just some fluff,maybe smut i guess,if yall want if that is. if anyone wants me to do so pls tell me so that i can finish as fast as i can >:D
peace out
-Currysah 🍛