Dundy:He's mine(Part three)

First ending(Fluff and also a character death):

"Good night georgie."Fundy whispered letting the bullet fly right into the colourblind boy's head.

George dropped dead on the floor,Fundy writing a little death note explaining his death.Dream and him had discussed about this amd Dream agreed to altering the death message that would be broadcasted to the whole server.

George died.

Everyone in the server was shocked at this,shocked that he died,shocked that he only had one canon life left because he died,shocked that it did not specify how he died.

By sunrise,Fundy and Dream were already in bed snoring away with their children.Some of the people from the SMP went to Soot house(dream and fundy),wanting to question the owner

«Time skip»

Dream was successful in tricking them into believing that it could be a glitch in the system and coded well enough that when they checked the log,no evidence of alteration of George's death was made.

On the other hand,George was boiling with rage but knew better to step down and stop.He had read the letter when he respawned on his bed.The letter had read:

Dearest little pathetic Georgie,
If i ever hear or see that you are disturbing Dream or my family ever again,i wont hesitate to slice off that 'pretty' head of yours.Tell this to anyone,you die.

Sincerely,
Fundy

George knew better to back off,and so he did.When the other asked him how he died,he lied saying that he forgot and that it all was a blur even though it was engraved right in his brain.

The bullet that flew right into his head,him feeling his whole world was spinning like a spinning-top.(i think thats a thing)Him dropping to the floor,left to bleed to death without anyone hearing his plea for help.

Ever since that day,the Soot family has been feeling adrenaline pumping through their veins and joyous for Dream as he had just won an official match against Techno.

Although with George,he was depressed,wanting to kill himself after he reflected on everything he tried to do just to get Dream's hand.

George had confronted Dream about this to offer and apology,Fundy was still wary about George,but Dream being the wholesome person he is,he accepted the apology.

The SMP was quite happy,no wars raging,just happiness spreading around.

The end.

________________________________

Second ending(angsty and character death):

Fundy whispered the words before letting go of the trigger,but before he did,someone put a hand over his mouth,making him lose his aim. He tried his very best to fight back,even going as far to biting the attacker's hand

The man let out a yelp of pain,alerting George where Fundy and the other person were at.Fundy cursed under his breathe and swiftly finished off the attacker.

Taking out his pocket knife,he raised it high in the air before slamming it down on the person's head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He was too late.

A bullet went through his neck,making Fundy choke on his blood that was coming out.George came out with a smirk on his face,Fundy hated that smirk,oh how much he would give up just to wipe off the smirk off his face and go back to his family like he promised.

"Any last words furry boy?" "I hope you rot in hell."Fundy spat,rage rolling off his shoulders,George laughed a bit before putting the gun right onto his forehead.

Fundy knew what was going to happen next,he planned for every possible scenario and reached for a little slip of paper in his pocket.The paper was just his last words he would say to his family and his beloved.

"I love you Tommy,Tubbo,Dad.I'm sorry Dream for not keeping my promise."Fundy whispered,tears rolling down his cheeks as he closed his eyes,accepting his fate.

A loud bang rang in the air,waking everyone up.Dream for one,jerked out of his sleep once he heard the gunshot.

Dream started to feel hot tears slide down his face as he frantically checked how many canon lives his husband had.

Fundy Soot,Lives:0

Dream chocked back a sob,waking the kids up too.Tubbo took a look at the logs and started crying too.Tommy at once knew his father died,sobbing with the rest of his family.Ghostbur walked in,looking at the logs,and for the first time,he cried.

The Soot family cried and cried,wailing and mourning the death of their loved one.Soon enough,the whole SMP was informed,everyone was huddled in the Soot house,sobbing and crying.

Everyone's heart broke into pieces when they saw the happy going Dream cry,they had never seen him cry,and it was a heartbreaking sight to see,even Techno was crying a bit.

Most of them,well,all of them had grown attached to Fundy,through Dream,they all loved Fundy like family.They loved one another  like family.

And when a family member that lives with you,loves you,stays with you when you're sad,takes care of you dies,you would feel sad.

More than sad,you would cry and cry,you would wail,you would sob your heart out for your beloved's death.

And that was what happened to everyone.

At Fundy's funeral,the whole of SMP except George was there,mourning and wailing because,this death,was one of the lowest moments of their lives.

Everyone had agreed to ban George from the SMP permanently.The Dream Team was just Dream,Sapnap and Bad.

Even after a few years,they were all sad abouf Fundy's death.Even though he died,they all kept him in their hearts,and so did he.

The end.

________________________________

cry you fuckers :)

-Curry 🍛