ANGST ANGST ANGST!!(1)

angst stories must have calming music 😤if yall want go listen to my calm playlist below

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/55nUCBJy3YD40NdDTapRDX?si=eO-ZWmteSCqVRgvznqATfA&dl_branch=1
————————————————————————

Let me tell you a tale.

A tale with twists and turns,surprising things popping up everywhere you go.This tale is different from tales I tell.

It is one of a man,yearning for comfort of happiness and joy with others forever.

He did everything he could to achieve that goal.

But then something happened.

He thought,maybe it was a misunderstanding,or a joke.
So he played along.

A child he was very close to,the best friend of his dear little brother,played as the hero.
Daring,and had extravagant acting!

He was proud at his acting,and so he made his acting better than his,putting emotion into every thing he said.

And then a war raged out.

He didn't know how it happened.

Everything became a blur,all happening so quickly.

And then this man,finally takes in what had happened.

Blood scattered around everywhere,on the floor,the buildings,even the sky looked red to the man.His grief overwhelmed him,his guilt ate at him,his sorrow drowning him.

How did it get like this?How could he had done all this?

He searched for days on end,desperate to find something, someone.

But he never did.

So,his mind took initiative.

His body travelled by its own without the man even realising it.

It travelled far away,until it reached a little cottage.

Muscle memory,they call it.

The man knew whose cottage this was,his guilt gnawed at him even more as memories he had here flushed into his mind.

His eyes swirled with sorrow as his boots made crunching sounds as it went through the snow.

The man went inside the house,inhaling familiar air.It was nice.

He went around,collecting things.

Things we will not know about until later.

«Time Skip»

The man returned to his land,setting down the things he had previously collected from his childhood friend's little cottage.