Ghost Dream (Part two)

"Tommy what's that behind you?"Phil asked,pointing behind Tommy.

Tommy started to sweat profusely as he did not think this through properly.Does Phil still hate Dream?Tommy wondered,hesitating before pulling Dream out from his back.

Phil let out a gasp,he grabbed his sword and pointed it right at Dream's neck.Dream's face only showed one emotion.And it was fear.

The temperature in the room dropped a few degrees.The fire only becoming a little flame,barely surviving the cold.Tommy let out a breath and watched it disappear slowly right in front of him.

"Dad,can you please look at Dream,carefully?And not point a sword at his neck for god sake."Tommy asked,trying his best to comfort his dead friend that he looked up to as a brother.

Phil sighed,thinking Dream just manipulated his mind into thinking that he was still his friend or some shit like that.He closely inspected starting from Dream's feet,and immediately felt guilt hit him right in the face.

Having a full look at Dream,Philza teared up,hugging Dream,biting back a shiver.He must've died out in the snow.Oh,poor boy,how did you come to killing yourself...?Phil thought as he caressed Dream,Dream felt a sense of warmth and hugged back.

Ghostbur had added a few touches to his library and wanted to show his father when he realised he was hugging someone.

"Dad?Who's that?"Ghostbur asked,stepping closer for a better look and saw that it was Dream!Ghost Dream....

Ghostbur walked slowly towards Dream,cautious because he doesn't know if he got his memories or might hurt them all.

"D-Dream?D-Do you remember any of us?"Ghostbur asked,extending some blue towards Dream to take.

Dream took the blue,and watched it as the prism turned darkish blue in almost an instant.It started to crack and Dream dropped the thing,it split into half once it made contact with the floor.

Ghostbur and Phil watched in horror while Tommy was amazed,unbeknownst to what had actually happened.There was a sudden drop in the mood,suddenly feeling gloomy.

Phil whispered something into Ghostbur's ear soft enough that Dream and Tommy couldn't hear thankfully.

"Ghostbur,please take Dream somewhere,maybe help him gain some of his memories back?I'll explain everything to Tommy later."Ghostbur nodded,pulling Dream along to the library he made.

Ghostbur's pov:

I tried distracting Dream by showing him paintings that he had painted before,Dream was admiring his own painting and pointed all those mistakes he made,frowning.

(relatable)

I tried finding a clean book so that i could give it to Dream.Letting out a little cheer,i named the book similar to what Techno named mine.

I gave Dream the book and politely asked for hin to write down whatever he remembered from his past life.

«Time skip»

"H-hey ghostbur?"i hummed in reply,"im done writing my memories!"

I drifted towards Dream was,asking if i could read it.He agreed and handed me the book.I was caught surprised and no amount of blue could take away his sadness,that was what i knew.