Farewell My Family (Part Three)

(pic above not mine)

Dream's pov:

We all whipped our heads to rest our gaze on the one and only Almighty Technoblade with his pink hair styled into a tight braid down his back.

Yelena glanced at her clipboard before dashing to the humongous closet to our right.Flipping here and there,she tossed a few clothing to him and pushed him to the changing room.

He was heavier,but that doesn't mean she couldn't move his location from where he was standing.

"What did you pick Miss Yelena?"asked one of the maids,Macey was her name.

Yelena shrugged a bit before striding off into another booth,most probably her booth since I had seen a glimpse of it.Streaks of clothes thrown everywhere.

Don't think even fashionistas would have that kind of room.

Macey sighed before starting to get my hand and started to gloss my nails.Girl stuff i guess?I don't know.

"I'm sorry Mister Clay,Yelena is very,well,quiet.Please excuse her if she just leaves without saying anything."Lily said,bowing a bit at me before arranging some messy shoes on the floor.

Slowly nodding,I jumped into a conversation with Macey about her experiences doing the nails and hair of famous people over the years of her work.

Fascinated of all her stories,I listened attentively without even noticing Techno stepping out of the changing room looking absolutely stunning.

Techno's pov:

How the hell does this kind of fabric exist- it looked so small when i saw it but if fit me perfectly.

Is that uhhh,Yelena?Yeah i think that's her name.Is that Yelena's ability?Idk,meh who cares anyways.

Stepping out of the changing room,I see Clay and some maid engaged in an animated conversation.

Why was he talking to her?Who is she?Why do I even care who Clay is talking to?

Feeling something stir inside of me,I waved over one of the maids to tell the rest that I would be in my booth.

She nodded for a bit and then went back to her work.Such hard-working people,Anyways,walking through the booths in the train,I glanced outside to be met with a vast landscape.

Even here and there I could see some cows.I slouched a bit as cows triggered my memory of finding Tommy his own cow.

I straightened my posture,went to my booth and got ready for sleep.I laid my head on the plump and soft pillow as I drowned in my thoughts,soon drifting off into sleep's embrace.

«Time skip»

BANG!

I shot up from my bed and snatched my dagger from the table beside me.With a flick of my wrist,it went flying right into the person's face-

clang!

"Um,chile,anyways so- Yelena said breakfast is ready and next time can you not do that?You could actually kill people before we're even in the arena jeez.Like chill man."Dream said,soon mumbling and grumbling about how I could have killed someone.

How did he reflect that?There was no way he could've known I was about to throw it.Could he?Maybe.

Maybe I may even be underestimating him.I guess I might even have fun for the first time going into the arena.

Once I changed my clothes,I walked into one of the booths,well,is it even a booth?It was an elevator,hell what even is an elevator in the first place.

"Farming ain't got no elevator,what luxury people have sometimes."I mumbled to myself pressing the button for the dining area.

How does a train even have more than one level in the first place.

Tch,Citadel people are such lucky people.Anyways,the elevator door opened and my face was hit with a lovely aroma that smelt like beef and potatoes.

Mmmm,i am loving this already.

hi hi,i know its short and i know there is no dreamboblade.it will come soon i promise,sorry for the plot being shit and my writing shit also.peace out ✌︎

-Curry 🍛