•⫷•2•⫸•

Start from the beginning

Meena said smiling and kissed on Maya's forehead.... and went out of her room not forgetting to keep coffee for Maya on the side table.... Next she went to balcony where our hero Adithya was standing back facing Meena..... Adithya was lifting weight in both of his hands....

 Adithya was lifting weight in both of his hands

Meena : Good morning Adi!!!

Adithya turned to see his mother standing smiling with a Cup of coffee....he kept the weight down and took a towel , wiped out his sweat....

Adithya : Good morning ma!!

Meena : here coffee!!!

She forwarded him the coffee....he took a sip and said....

Adithya : wow.... what a awesome coffee!! But what to do....I am going to miss it!!

Meena slapped his forearms.... and asked....

Meena : what are you talking about??!

Adithya kept the coffee on tray and side hugged Meena...

Adithya : Amma!! ( mom )you know Commissioner Sibi Chakravarti sir right ma.....

Meena : Yeah....you always say that he is your role model.... what about him now?!!....

Adithya : yeah ma!! But you see I only came in one week leave....I have to go now.... Sibi sir has assigned me a new case....I will be leaving tonight...

Meena : I know...but you know your mom will miss you right!!...

Adithya : my sweet ammi ( mom )...i will miss you to....

He said kissed his mom on her cheeks....

Meena : Okay now take bath and come down for breakfast.... you are stinking....

He released the hugged and saluted , said...

Adithya : Okay officer!! DCP Adithya reporting!!!...

Meena Chuckled and face palmed🤦.... and went....

Everyone settled in dinning table and had the breakfast prepared by Meena and Vidya..... Adithya said about his return to Chennai.... Everyone will miss him...but the most important person who will miss him is baby Diya....

Maya : dei Anna!!! ( Hey brother )Buy these things while coming next time....

She said and gave a roll to adi....he took the roll it slides down....it was half of Maya's height...he started reading the list...

Adithya : Eye Shadow,Eye Kajal, Eyelashes, Eyeliner,Eye Surma,Liquid Eyeliner, Eye Gel, Eye Mascara,..... What is this??? It's going bigger that Hanuman's tail!!!

Maya : dei Anna!!! ( Hey brother ) It's only for eyes....there are many for face and lips buy that too....

Adithya : I say your future husband know....he is very pavam (Pity)...

Maya : hahaha very funny....now i say you get a wife with cake makeup face....

Adi was about to argue but stopped as their father spoke....

Babu : okay okay... both stop now....adi you go pack you bag son!!! Yaya you come let's water the plants....

Maya and Adi made faces looking at each other....no one would believe that is Adithya is a strict officer....

❤️ ❤️
╚═══════════════╝

Hey Munchkin,

So.....how was our hero Adithya's and his family's intro.... please don't be a silent reader.... share your opinion on comments.... Vote for this chapter!!!

◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈

•🇳‌🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌🇷‌🇮‌•
🙇‍♀️
( Thank you )