•⫷•2•⫸•

Start from the beginning

Meena first knocked Vijay and Vidya's room , where Vidya opened the door with a towel wrapped on her hair....she smiled and said....

Vidya : Good morning athai!! (mother-in-law)

Meena : Good morning dear!! Seems like you didn't get sleep last night??

Meena said give the coffee tray to Vidya and went in the with her daughter-in-law....

Vidya : ama athai!!! ( Yes mother-in-law ) Where she is letting us to sleep.... she was awake till 2:30...see now how peacefully she is sleeping!!

V

idya said pointing baby Diya , who was really sleeping peacefully.....

Meena : she is better compare to her appa ( father ) and Chittapa ( father's younger brother here, it refers to Adithya )

Vidya smiled at her husband who was sleeping... same like baby Diya......

Meena : okay dear, you give coffee to him and come down dear, we have to prepare breakfast....

Vidya nodded and Meena left the room.... and went to her daughter, Maya's room.... where she was sleeping peacefully after few sleepless nights for a week as she was writing her 12th grade final exam....

 where she was sleeping peacefully after few sleepless nights for a week as she was writing her 12th grade final exam

Meena : Yaya baby!!! Wake dear brush teeth and have this coffee!! ( yaya - Maya's nickname by her parents )

She said shaking her daughter lightly.... Maya sat up rubbed her eyes..... and said in sleepy voice with a lazy salute....

Maya : good morning ma!!! ( ma - in short of amma ( mother ))

Meena : good morning baby!!! Fresh up and come down for breakfast....