What's Wrong With Me?

A/N: "Short story time!! XD

MEEP!

Tomoe watched Nanami try her best to cook a cake for the anual cookoff. The idiot voluntered herself ( And Him ) to cook. Now Nanami was lookimh at the ingredients like they were unknown.it figured that Tomoe would be the one doing most of the cooking. Nanami woukd just be the cake icer. He walked up behind her and sighed,

"Nanami..Let me do it! You couldn't cook if your life depended on it."

The girl glared at him and shoved a spoon into his mouth. He gagged at the aweful flavor and pulled it out quickly. That was nasty!

"Give me the bowl! If you don't you'll kill everyone."

Nanami rolled her eyes and handed it to him.
The teens hands brushed one anothers and Tomoe felt himself flush up. He didn't understand but this was happening a lot lately. He would blush and find himself looking in the mirror in disbelief. It was different for him. He wasn't much of a blusher.

He shook his head and started to add the right ingredients to the bowl. The girl watched with curious eyes and Tomoe arched his brow.
"What?"

"Can I help?" Nanami looked at and he sighed.

"Very well...Crack an egg."

She cocked her head to side and Tomoe almost swore. You had to be kidding!! She couldn't do that either?
He grabbed her wrist and guided her to the counter. Once there he stood behind her and grabbed her hands in his.

"Here.." His breath fanned her cheek and Nanami blushed. This was too close for comfort!!

His hand trailed from her wrist to her hands and he helped her grasp an egg.
"Tap it on the bowl and crack it open. Then put it in."

Nanami nodded as her hands shook to crack the egg. Tomoe sighed and she felt his chest rise. He gripped hands around the eggg and helped her crack it into the bowl.

"There ...you helped." Tomoe felt himself blush. He was to close to Nanami right now! This wasn't right... it wasn't good for a familiar to be this close to his master. He felt his face heat again. Ugh! This was so irritating! He bit his lip as he started to pull his hands away. That's when Nanami stopped them from moving. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her lips. The fox froze..

What was she doing?!?
Nanami kissed the tips of his fingers and smiled, "Sorry..Its just. I noticed your hands were cut from pruning the rose bush earlier. It looks like it hurts."

Tomoe looked at her shocked. It didn't hurt anymore, but was he going to tell her that? He had cuts yes. But he used his saliva to take the pain away.

His heart sped up and Nanami turned to look at him. She smiled.
"I hope your hands feel better Tomoe."

Tomoe bit his lip and he let himself lean down slightly. He brought her hands to his heart as he nuzzled their noses together; shocking the brown haired girl.
"They feel better now."

Nanami blushed as the fox slowly inched their faces together. Tomoes heart was pounding in his chest.

Their lips brushed together slightly. Tomoe felt his face heat up and he pulled away quickly. That was different.
They both looked at each other; wide eyed. Tomoe looked down and lightened his grip on Nanami's hands.
"I..." He stuttered out. He didn't know what to say. His stomach turned.

That's when Nanamis hands yanked from his. Then he felt their tips gliding across his cheek. He looked at Nanami surprised.
"N-Nn-"

The fox was cut off as their lips touched. Tomoe felt his skin burn. Oh wow....They were kissing: And it had nothing to do with the contract.
Nanami pulled away and blushed. The kitsune bit his lip as they both stepped away from each other. Both of them clearly embarrassed..
"The cake is almost done. We just have to cook it."

Tomoe nodded and did as instructed. Now they had to wait for it to finish. It was too awkward to just stand there though.
Nanami seemed to get this idea. A strange one really. She grabbed the icing and rubbed it on Tomoe's nose. The girl giggled as Tomoe blinked in surprise.
"What are you-"

Nanami shoved another spoon in Tomoes mouth; this time it was the icing spoon.

The fox narrowed his eyes and he ran his fingers in the icing. Then he smeared it on her cheek.
They both started to laugh and Tomoe rubbed his icing off.
Nanami prepared to remove the icing from her face when Tomoe stopped her.

She looked at him confused. That's when he leaned in and licked the sugary substance off her face. They both blushed together and adverted their eyes to the floor. Thats when the cake timer went off... Saving them from their moment of blushing. And romantic feelings...Yep. Tomoe really didn't know what was wrong with him lately....

Heheh..I love writing!! :)