I Like You....

Short Story, Mahaa...This is closly based off the fourth episode of season 2 of Kamisama Kiss, ( Okay, No its not. But Tomoe does have long hair in this! XD ) This is my version of the resealing of the contract. ( Note: When I say, 'Making Out' I mean kissing, Kay? I don't write things like that! Thank you...)

Nanami sighed and looked into the moonlight. It was dark outside... And the stars were glowing brightly. She was outside to avoid a few things. Tomoe and Mizuki was fighting again and the shrine spirits were in hiding. Another thing was weighing on Nanami's mind. Tomoe wasn't her familiar anymore.

Nanami pouted as she looked down. He was talking about leaving the shrine... She didn't get it. Did he really hate the shrine that much? Or was it her?

The girl sighed and tugged at her hair. Why was it that Tomoe was wanting this? Why..

____________________________________________________________

Tomoe bit his tongue and looked around the shrine. He didn't want to leave; but he wasn't a familiar anymore. So it was best to leave.. But..He wanted to stay.

"I don't like it that Nanami's crying! Your a troublesome idiot Tomoe." Mizuki threw a glass cup at his head.

Tomoe dodged it and growled, " STOP BREAKING THINGS! It is better this way..."

"You've been acting this way ever since Izumo! What happened that made you want to leave, huh? NANAMI IS HURTING!"
Tomoe bit his lip. In Izumo....He realized something. Something that sent his heart on edge with jitters. If only Mizuki remembered what he had said that day. It had sent the fox on edge....It made him think. What was Nanami to him? What?

He sighed in irritation.

"STAY HERE! OR I'lL KILL YOU!" Mizuki screamed, " You'll hurt Nanami! Don't you care about her!? Don't you Like her?"

Tomoe froze as he held fox-fire in his hand. Did he...Like her? His hands dropped to his sides and he stared at the snake. It grew quiet and Mizuki stormed out of the room; fussing about how he cared about Nanami and Tomoe didn't.

The fox snarled his lip, He did care..

His ears flattened as he flipped a piece of his hair out of his eyes. He cared? The fox bit his lip and looked out the shrine's door. Nanami sat there staring at the moon. It reminded him of Mikage. When he would drink sake and talk on cold nights; when Tomoe felt like the lowest person in the whole place. But then...Mikage helped him up again.

Tomoe walked out into the cold, With each step he took his heart sped up. He was getting so close to Nanami. To the girl that sent chills down his spine, and he didn't know why.

But now? Maybe he did? Tomoe walked towards her and then sat down in the quiet.

"T-Tomoe?" Nanami whispered out, shocking him.

"What?"

"Take c-care of yourself out there. Your a yokai and, other y-yokai w-will try to hurt you.." Tomoe heard Nanami start to choke up.

Gosh, He didn't like hearing her cry like this. It was making his head spin. He...Liked her.

He looked down and his hair shaded his eyes, " Seal the contract with me."

Nanami jerked her head towards him, " W-What? I thought you said you wanted to leave?"

"The shrine. I want to stay for the shrine." Tomoe lied. He had just discovered this himself. He couldn't blurt it out to the world,

Nanami sighed and touched his shoulder. The fox wanted to shrink away for the first time in his life, not because he was giving his freedom away, but because he was nervous. His heart was hurting him!

Nanami leaned in and Tomoe felt his breathing stand still, Oh God...She was going to kiss him?!?! The girl pressed her lips to his and Tomoe instantly felt the contract reseal, but their lips didn't part. The fox mewed and pressed his mouth back on hers, sighing in satisfaction. His heart was beating so quickly!

Tomoe blushed and kissed her slowly. Their lips pulled apart slowly and connected again.

Wait...WHAT!?

Tomoe gasped as they pulled apart again. Then their mouths connected again, This was NOT sealing the contract. Not anymore..

They kissed and pulled apart again, They kept kissing back and forth, slowly but softly. Tomoe tried to breath as their lips touched again. Kissing like this...It was strange for him.

Instead of pulling away Tomoe felt Nanami suck slightly, He blushed as he sucked back. GAH! What the CRAP!? He mouth slowly opened hers and his tongue flicked across hers. The fox moaned and sighed into the kiss. Nanami bit down slightly and Tomoe growled.

Nanami ran her tongue over his and Tomoe felt his face burn. They had kissed each other to seal a contract, NOT MAKE OUT! The fox pulled away, gasping for air. What was wrong with him? She was now his Master. His Lady and mistress...He couldn't be kissing her like this!

Nanami blushed, " I should go and clean something.." She went to stand up in a fluster. Tomoe didn't know why but he grabbed her hand. The fox pulled her down to his eye level and he sighed. His mouth neared her ear,

"I clean Nanami; You do white tailsmen."

The girl blushed and Tomoe kissed her cheek lightly. He felt his heart speed up and he looked away. Embarrassment played across his features.

Tomoe stood up and blushed brightly, " You should rest..It is late."

He turned to leave and Nanami paused,

"Tomoe?"

The fox stopped, " What?" His voice came out as a whisper. He could still feel Nanami's lips on his. It was driving him insane, he had to clean or something!

"I'm happy, That you will be safe. I am so relieved!" Nanami smiled and Tomoe's breath caught in his throat. This girl was making him loose his composure. At least now...He could see her everyday. Even if he wasn't sure if...She liked him back. Now he just had to wait and see. If she returned his feelings...

A/N: Now, I love the Anime' version of them resealing the contract! In fact its my Favorite part in the manga! But, I wanted to do it my way...I hope you liked it, Peace! ( Note: If you want to see them reseal the contract wait for next week on Monday! They're animating it!! EEP!! SO EXCITED!! Tomoe kissed Nanami while she's sleeping... OMG! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT ANIMATED!!! XD

END OF SHORT STORY<<<<<<<<<<<<