Puber- What?

Here's a short story for you guys! This takes place in the Past when Tomoe was a familiar for Mikage. We all know that Mikage is kind of like Tomoe's Father so lets Dive into the facts of this story. Lets just say that Mikage doesn't know as much about Teenagers as he thought he did.

Puber- What?

Mikage cringed when Tomoe walked in from outside and Slammed the door loudly. Which only meant one thing to the blond headed god.

The fox was ticked off.

Mikage sighed and stretched as Tomoe stomped by, A look was on his face like he didn't like the weather. That was another thing that Mikage didn't get. It was a perfect day. The sun was out and a nice breeze was going though the great oak trees. This was the type of weather that Tomoe enjoyed.

So what was getting on Tomoe's bad side?

The blond god tried to come up with an exclamation but couldn't, This was one of those, ' Oh gosh, I'll have to talk to him' Moments.

Why was he so fearful of talking to the teen? Ha, Ask that after you get nearly choked to death!

Mikage sighed and looked over across his tea table at Inari ( Who had been there the whole time, reading a News scroll... { Again, 500 years ago people! } )

"What do you think it is? It was like this yesterday too.." Mikage whined in hopes that Inari had a trifle of devine wisdom.

Inari looked at him and then shrugged his shoulders causing Mikage to deadpan, " Maybe he's not feeling well?"

The blond god sighed as he readjusted his glasses. Why was Tomoe acting so.... Moody?

One moment he was in deep thought, the other moment he didn't know where he was, Another moment he's Angry and flustered. Mikage had to admit that teenagers where a strange thing. They ate when they wanted and when they did it was junk food. ( Tomoe ate but it was Sasamochi; For those who don't know...Sasamochi is a CAKE )

Inari paused and then looked at Mikage with a curious glint in his eye, " Have you taken him to the doctors lately? Even if he's a yokai he should still go."

Mikage looked at Inari and sighed, That was true, Tomoe was due to go to the doctors, But who in their right mind would do a check up on a fox-Teenager? No one in the village that was for sure. What really worried Mikage the most was Tomoe being...Flirty? Lately.. And it wasn't with one girl, It was with anyone he came in contact with. Like he was attracted to them because they were the opposite sex or something.

The god looked at Inari and sighed, " Why don't you do the check up?"

Inari rolled his eyes, " I can't do EVERY check-up Mikage. He needs someone who has studied in humans and animals as well. In fact.." The harvest god turned and picked up another scroll, " All my Familiars go here for a check-up each year. Its a Vet though...But I have heard he's conducted examinations on humans to."

Mikage grabbed the scroll and smiled, " Dr. Furto? Hum...Says he's an expert." The god continued to read and soon smiled. This doctor sounded reliable. Now he just needed to set an appiontment. He looked up at Inari and the harvest god sighed.

"Fine...I'll go there and set the date for tomorrrow. Just don't ask me to do anything else ever again.."

Mikage smiled and there was no way he would promise that. Inari got up and left the shrine when Tomoe walked in calmly and sat down at the table. He poured himself some tea and then sighed deeply.