Over Thinking It, Right?

11. Over Thinking it, Right?
( HiruXMoira. Tomoes SonXSilvers Daughter )

So things turned out this way huh? One minute they were talking like Normal and now out of no where they were quietly waiting for one to say something to the Other.

Hiru sighed out weakly, almost exasperated from the quite. Why was it this quite, Why were they not saying anything?

The teen almost sighed out. His eyes weak as he stared forward. It all started that morning. Some idiot invited them to go swimming. It just led up with a party from the sea god and Hiru had wandered off to find Moira somewhere.

Apparently the girl wasnt much on bathing suits. Just wearing short shorts into the water was good enough for her. Hiru on the other hand was just fine seeing her wear them... not that he'd ever admit such a thing to the world.

But now they were sitting alone Like this on the beach with the moonlight radiating off the waves. It seemed to light up blue.... But he only noticed this because it seemed to shine off Moiras black hair and give it a soft blue hue.

" We should go back. Everyone might be looking for us." Hiru looked at her slightly but causiously. It was strange.. He had known Moira since they were small and even at those times she was never this quite. It almost scared him.

" I want to stay. Go on if you want." Moira suddenly whispered and looked ahead. But this just made him stay and stare at her weakly. He looked forward... knowing their parents or brothers and sisters would wonder where they had wondered off to. Esspecially Uncle Silver as Hiru liked to call him.

Hiru sighed out and looked down. His black hair shaded his eyes and he gentl fiddled with his wrist band on his arm. It was silly really but it was there to remind him of worse times. Times that had been hard for him and the family. But then again he had the whitish scars to prove that much to him.

He grunted and shifted slightly on the sand. His eyes stared at the waves and the girl beside him. The girl he slightly cared about since he was to young to even understand that sort of thing.

" I know you didnt want to come." Hiru whispered suddenly making the girl look at him ever so slightly.

" If thats the case then why did you insist we go?" she muttered gruffly and looked away. Her eyes showed how annoyed she was and he had to abmit he did push really hard for this swimming trip.

" Its summer....and I dislike seeing my best friend studying all summer without anything to do. You had fun right?' he looked at her slightly, letting the cool summer breeze blow past them and ruffle their hair.

Moira finally looked up at him and furrowed her brow. It was almost like a cute pout and he had to admit her lips were almost pintched together to much for his liking.

" You didnt ask what I wanted and now we're here. Case closed."

"But you had fun right?" Hiru looked at her. He stopped fiddling with his wristband. The one that held the symbol for being clean from a blade for half a year. Oh he was so stupid....and she couldnt stand seeing that sign.

Not because she hated people who self harmed. Not at all. She just hated that it was HIRU who had done the harm to himself.

And since he was recovering she had consented on going as an early birthday gift. He couldnt do much around his birthday because it always snowed and Hiru was always sick at that time.

Having a December birthday was hard on him, And she knew this. They had been friends for as long as she remembered but not once had he missed her birthday. ( After he found out what day it was. ) The gifts were sometimes stupid. But she had to admit that despite this his heart was always into it.