THATS NOT SAKE!

This Story came to mind and I thought it would be kind of funny. Especailly since Tomoe can't handle his Alcohol. SO, This story is in the past again and its about Tomoe trying a gods wine/Sake.

Hang-Over's

Tomoe sighed as he looked across the table at Mikake. It was another stupid night with nothing to do. He was tired and he had cleaned the whole shrine in two days. SO, His body was aching and for some reason his tea was unsatisfying. Inari was chewing on some wheet cakes and sighing in boredom,

The teen sighed and rested his head in his hands. Mikage looked at him confused.

"Whats wrong Tomoe?"

The fox looked at him and then slowly titlted his head to the side, He was gonna ask Mikage something.

"Can I Have some Sake?"

Mikage looked at him surprised, " Huh?"

Tomoe shifted and looked at him, " Could I have some Sake?"

The god looked like he had to think that question over but he soon sighed and nodded, " Yeah Okay."

The fox reached for the Sake in the middle of the Table. When Inari coughed. Tomoe looked up confused and then Inari glared at him.

" That Sake is weak kid."

Tomoe narrowed his eyes, " Oh?"

Inari smirked, " Yeah, Have you ever had a real Sake? Like A REAL Sake?"

Tomoe paused and then looked at Inari, He saw a challenge in Inari's eyes and Tomoe arched his brow.

"What real Sake?"

Mikage winced and started to back away from the table, His eyes growing wide in fear.

Inari smiled, " Well, " He stood up and walked out of the room; Then he returned with a bottle of Sake.

"I bet you couldn't even smell this stuff kido."

Tomoe stood up and growled. He was the great Demon Tomoe! He could take some Alcohol, The fox grabbed the bottle from Inari's grasp and uncorked it. He lifted it to his nose and almost passed out.

Oh wow...That was strong!

But no matter. He could do this. All he had to do was take a drink of it.

The fox lifted the bottle to his lips and chugged it. Inari furrowed his brow with an evil smirk.

Mikage was hiding by now. He was shaking in the corner with a blanket over his head. The fox took the bottle away form his mouth and smirked.

"There!"

Inari sighed, " That Sake was cold, I suspect you'll be feeling it soon."

The fox rolled his eyes, " He could take it! What was the worse that could happen? Fall over?"

The teen glared at Inari and crossed his arms. Like he said..He could take a little Sak-

Inari smirked as Tomoe put a hand over his mouth. He looked completely pale. His head spun and so did the room. Whoa...That was Sake right? What type.

Mikage finally spoke up, " WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?"

Inari held up his hands, " I told you he couldn't take it."

Tomoe looked at Inari and noticed that was two of him. Oh man.. His head was already starting to throb; but that was probably because the room was spinning so much that he couldn't tell where he was.

His stomach turned and Inari suddenly stopped laughing. He furrowed his brow and looked at Tomoe,

"Hey kid?"

Mikage suddenly appeared behind Tomoe and caught him from falling right into the floor. The fox looked at him with dilated pupils. Then he bolted for the doors outside. He stood on the porch and then to Mikages shook hurled over the edge.

The blond god glared at Inari with a death glare and a look that said, 'This is all your fault'

Inari swallowed slowly and backed away.

Mikage walked outside as Tomoe empted his stomach on the cold ground. The fox stopped and then leaned his head against the porches post. He was pale and gasping for air.

"What..The...Crap...Was...That.." He muttered between breaths.

Inari peeked around the door, " It was Sake.."

"THAT WAS NOT SAKE!"

Mikage winced as Tomoe whimpered in pain. He held his head and bit his lip in pain.

"Ow..."

Mikage sighed and glared at Inari, " You caused this! Help him!"

"I CAN'T!" Inari yelped out.

Tomoe shook his head and then whimpered, " Do not bother. I'm going to bed." The fox moaned and stomped by them. He stumbled and held on the wall; It was VERY clear that he was drunk.

Then he dragged himself to his room and let the door cick shut.

Mikage then glared at Inari and narrowed his eyes, " Don't you dare do that again!"

Inari nodded as Mikage gave him a VERY long lecture of how to not get a Yokai fox drunk, Then the harvest god was stuck cleaning up Tomoe's mess off the porch..

END OF SHORT STORY