Drunkeness and Sweet Kisses

A/N : I was SO Bored...I did homework for a week in advance SO, I might not be busy for a while...Yay Me! oay, Okay. So I hope this turns out right. Sometimes my ideas make no since and then in the end? Ta-Da! They fit together..( I have no idea how it happens though... -_-) This story is more of when Tomoe and Nanami first started getting along at the shrine.

Messy Bed Head!

Nanami skidded down the hallway; gliding on her socks. The floors were newly polished and for some odd reason she got up before Tomoe today! She was worried in a way; but the Shrine spirits said he was was sleeping in because he consumed to much sake last night.

Thats when Nanami remembered that he was asleep when she came home from the movies. He had fallen asleep drinking. Apparently he drank on full moon nights.

She ran and skidded again only to flop right into a soft, warm mound of fox. She fell back on the floor and looked up. Tomoe was staring down a her with dull eyes.

Her eyes travled around him, His hair was messy, His tail was wagging in annoyance and even his clothes was wrinkled. It made her wonder if he was still drunk..

The fox opened his mouth and Nanami flinched. She was ready for his yelling but instead all she heard was a loud yawn. Nanami looked up and Tomoe pushed past her, not even offering to help her off the floor.

The girl hopped up and followed him at a distance. He entered the kitchen and poured himself some tea.

Usualy he would sip it but this time the girl watched in shock as he chugged it down.

"Why are you staring at me? Its stinkin annoying." He growled out.

Nanami blushed and looked down, " Its just.."

"What?" He glared at her, his dull eyes speaking more then his own words.

"Are you okay?"

The fox snorted and stood up straight, As if trying to retain his composure. Sadly that was near impossible with the way he looked right now. He growled deeply as she continued to stare. His tail flicked back and forth.

"What!?" He snarled and Nanami backed away from him.

Thats when she felt the shrine spirits push past him. They ran up to Tomoe and floated to his eye level.

"Here Master Tomoe, Here is the medicine to help with your hang-over."

The fox suddenly nodded and took the pills away from them. The girl watched him jerk his head back and swallow the medicine.

"You have a hang-over?"

Tomoe glared at her and ran a clawed hand through his messy hair. Then he brushed past her and opened the shrine door to let some air in. The fox looked annoyed and maybe even tired. It surprised Nanami that he wasn't dressed to his usual dress code.

He leaned back on his palms and stared out the door. His tail laid limly on the floor behind him. It didn't look like he was in a talking mood. His fox ears twitched every once and a while and Nanami felt herself smile. His ears looked so adorable!

She skidded over to him and he looked up at her confused and maybe a bit irritated.

"Will you stood sliding on the floor? I cleaned it not to long ago."