Our eyes met for a while, but then Pansy grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to her. I can't look at this, not when we spent such a beautiful evening together in the bath.

Without words, I walked out of the Slytherin common room on the corridor, where Cedric is waiting for me.

"Fuck-" he said as soon as he noticed me.

His eyes went up and down through my body in a surprise.

"Good enough?" I asked.

"Enough?! You'll definitely win the Slytherin ball queen!"

"The what?"

"Yeah, there will be a voting for a queen and king from each house."

Oh my, I didn't know that.

I took a closer look at Cedric. He looks very nicely put together, it's exciting to see him in a formal suit for once, because he always wears just hoodies and sweatshirts.

 He looks very nicely put together, it's exciting to see him in a formal suit for once, because he always wears just hoodies and sweatshirts

Oh God, I think I'm developing an obsession with guys in suits.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

With that, he grabbed my hand and we started walking through the castle, headed to the Great hall.

The whole castle is decorated with snowflakes and Christmas trees, I don't know how they did it so fast. The students are on the corridors, talking to each other and laughing. I like this atmosphere today, it's making me energetic.

When we came to the entrance of the Great hall, I stopped and took out a flask from my purse.

"Wha-"

I poured a little of the alcohol in mouth and offered it to Cedric.

"You think about everything, don't you?" He giggled.

"Indeed, just drink up quickly and give it to me before anyone sees us." I urged.

I put it back to my purse and we walked in the Great hall.

I 'wowed' in a surprise. It looks like a whole different room, it's hard to imagine we eat there. The big house tables are gone, and replaced with smaller round white tables that look like they're made from glass, including the chairs.

It's snowing from the ceiling, but the snowflakes don't fall to the ground - they disappear a few meters above our heads. It's so cool, I've never seen a prettier room.

"Oh my, look at this poor girl. It must have been so hard to choose from all the boys fan club she has."

Me and Cedric immediately turned our bodies to see who said that.

"Pansy, stop it-" urged Draco.

Pansy walked closer to me and looked me dead in the eye.

"Yeah, at least I don't force them to be my partner." I snapped back.