v i s i t o r

Chloé POV
____________

I got ready for an evening out with the twins. The weather is pretty bad outside, it's dark already and very windy. But that doesn't change my mind, I want to go.

My outfit is very comfortable but also attractive. Who knows, maybe I'll meet some handsome elf on my way. I put on my black long sleeved dress with slit skirt, a big beige coat and knee high black boots. Who cares about cold, anyways.

I was ready to leave, so I opened the door and forgot to look if the air is clear

I was ready to leave, so I opened the door and forgot to look if the air is clear. Of course it's not.

Draco is standing in his door with that Pansy girl, talking to her about something. She is taller than me, her hair is black and short to her shoulders. She's definitely not ugly, just not my type.

Both of them immediately looked at me and as soon as Pansy noticed me, she rolled her eyes.

"Going on a date with Weasley fuckers?" He asked with an amusement in his voice.

"None of your damn business." I snapped and left.

"You can go to strip club with that dress!" He shouted after me, like I care. I raised my middle finger at him and then sucked it with my mouth. And boy, the look he gave me.

The twins are already waiting for me in the hall

The twins are already waiting for me in the hall. As I was arriving, Fred looked at me head to toe and whistled.

"Bloody hell, are you trying to get a free round of butterbeers?"

"Because you can." Fred winked and I winked back.

"That was totally my intention." I said and giggled.

We left Hogwarts and headed straight to the Broomsticks. It's very cold and the part on my thighs, that my dress and boots couldn't cover properly, is freezing and full of goosebumps.

I rushed in the bar. It was expectedly crowded, but Fred found a free table in the back. George went to order butterbeers.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" Fred leaned closer to me and whispered.