m o r n i n g

Chloé POV
____________

Finally, after a long long time, I woke up with Draco next to me.

When my eyes got used to the light in my room, I saw his handsome face. I leaned over to place a little kiss on his cheek and tried to be as quiet as possible, because I don't want to disrupt his peaceful sleeping.

But as soon as my lips touched his soft skin, his strong arms grabbed me and pulled me closer to his arm body. I giggled and let him squeeze me like a pillow.

"Morning, my darling." He said with his sleepy voice and smiled.

"That rhymed." I giggled.

Although it's February, a fresh layer of snow has fallen on the ground during the night. I have a beautiful view on the white fields from my big window right in front of my bed. I like to lay there and watch the outside, it's magical.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked Draco, because as soon as I touched his chest, I realized he's not wearing any tshirt.

He grabbed my by my waist and pushed my butt towards his lap.

"How can I be cold, miss Delacour, when your presence is hot enough to warm up the whole house?" He said and kissed me on my lips.

Suddenly, his veiny hand found its way into my panties. He started rubbing his fingers against my clit and I arched my back in pleasure.

"I didn't...expect this..." I said and my breath got heavier.

He took my both hands and joined them together above my head. It happened so quick, he casted a spell that tied my hands together against my bed. I was left there laying on my bed, defenseless and vulnerable as ever.

Draco undressed himself (he was wearing only his boxers, so it was pretty quick) and right after he pulled my panties and threw them on the floor. My lady parts are fully revealed now, so I quickly joined my legs together...it's a reflex, I guess.

"Colloportus." He waved his wand on the door and a the door immediately locked itself.

"Oh, still shy, aren't we?" He said when he looked at my legs together, "No need to be. You're mine."

With that being said, he grabbed my legs with his cold hands and spread them wide apart. I can feel his hungry eyes examining my whole body. There's nothing I can do, he's got a full control over my body and somehow, I like it.

He looks like he's enjoying it very much, judging by the smile on his face and sparkles in his pale blue eyes. I'm laying there and wondering what he's gonna do with me.

He took his wand and winked at me with a provocative smile.

A wand?

He placed the tip of his wand on my lips and spread them apart. In the spur of the moment, I though it would be a good idea to lick the tip of his wand with my tongue. So I did and left a wet saliva on it. Draco loves it, I can tell.

He slowly moved his wand down to my chin and made me tilt my head backwards. My throat was free for him, he placed wet kisses on it. Goosebumps immediately appeared on my skin and it shivers with his every kiss. The wand is still pushing onto my chin.