"take your coat along. It's windy today"

"yes eomma."

I was about to go when I stopped, and quickly turned towards Jin hyung.

I ran and gave him the biggest hug.

"thanks for taking care of me Jinnie hyung. I'll miss you. And don't give my room to anyone. I'll make sure to come and trouble you"

He pecked my forehead and ruffled my hair.

"I'll miss you too Tae bear. Now get out"

We both giggled and I gave him a last hug before going.

I exited the house holding my coat, which I know am not going to wear. Hehe.

I took my mask and went towards the parking lot and quickly rushed towards my car.

And to my luck, I reached there at exact 7:56!

I took my bag and the coat, for just in in case, and exited the car.

Just as I was about to enter the huge building, my phone rung, it was Jimine.

"Yo kiddo"

"YO"

"Good luck for your first day"

I thanked and chuckled listening to Hobi yelling a 'from my side as well' behind him.

"also, don't think of NOT wearing the coat."

"what the- how?"

"we are watching youuuu" he said in a whisper and I giggled.

"byeeeee"

"byeee"

We finally hung up and I wore the coat and finally entered the building.

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

Again. Last night I skipped my sleep, as usual, Because of work.

I always like working extra. Alot extra actually. I can easily go on a 2 year vacation and nothing will effect my work.

I sighed and closed my laptop, walking near the windows.

I was looking outside through the huge glass windows on the 17th floor, where my office is.