FAN

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

Taehyung was utterly shocked. He quickly went towards a cupboard and opened a drawer filled with some magazines.

He quickly picked up one of them and went near Jungkook. He looked at the magazine's cover and then back at Jungkook.

"Oh SHEEEEEEEET!"

"Oh SHEEEEEEEET!"

He squealed as Jungkook and Daisy flinched a little.

He ran upto Jungkook and kept the magazine besides his face.

"OMG! OMG OMG OMG! YOUR EVEN HOTTER WITH LONG HAIR IN REAL LIFE! AND I LOVEEEEEE YOUR MUSCLES! YOUR LITERALLY SOO HANDSOME! I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS! LIKE I LOVE YOUR BUSINESS AND EVERYTHING AAAAAAAA!"

he started fan girling crazily while Jungkook stood still.

Daisy looked at the pair and smiled, thinking they would make a perfect couple.

"Look, calm down. Your being annoying."

"OMG! THE JEON JUNGKOOK SAID I AM ANNOYING AAAAAAAA!"

Jungkook just sighed, shaking his head while pinching his nose and Daisy just giggled.

The moment was disturbed as IU entered the shop, texting someone on her phone.

"Hey Daisy. Come on. Gotta go home. And I spent some money from the card. Just tell Jungkook, I bought you food."

Daisy just smiled looking at her while Jungkook was boiling with anger.

"Well. No need to tell me anything ms. IU."

IU's eyes widened as she looked up from her phone.

"M-m-mr. J-jeon! I w-was looking after Daisy when when-"

She looked around and spotted Taehyung, the flashback coming back when he dragged her out in front of many people.

"when HE! He dragged her here, and I kept shouting! Yes!"

Jungkook knew she was lying but just to confirm, he looked at Daisy who was looking at Taehyung.

"Is it true Daisy?"

"No dada, she left me."

If looks could kill people, IU would be dead.

"that's it! YOUR FIRED!"

She internally smirked thinking it wasn't a big deal when Jungkook continued.

"AND I'LL MAKE SURE, NONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL GET ANY JOB IN THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY."

Her eyes widened as one of Jungkook's guards took her towards the car, while the other held the door.