DATE PLAN

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

Happy!

That's all Jungkook was today. He yet again had a perfect night. And the best thing happened to him today was the first thing he saw in the morning.

A cute little Daisy all cuddled up to Taehyung who was cuddled up himself in Jungkook's chest.

That's everything Jungkook ever wants.

Yet knowing that the tiredness from last night had their minds unfocused and not to scare the shit out of Taehyung, he woke up early and got to his bedroom before the mother daughter pair awoke.

Now sitting in his office, he lazily went through some paperwork. Getting Taehyung as an assistant had surely lessened his work time.

The boy was doing an absolute amazing job. Both on as well as off work. And the thought suddenly reminded Jungkook to thank him.

And so he decided to do this by asking him on a date on his birthday, which brings him to the current situation, as he is sitting infront of Namjoon and Yoongi, smiling like an idiot.

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

"will you jus-" -suga

"can't!" -jk

"and why are yo-"- rm

"Taehyung!"-jk

Namjoon hyung sat there, smiling fondly at me as Yoongi hyung kept rolling his eyes at my continuous smiling, but I know he's actually happy for me internally.

"so what are you going to do about it?"-rm

"his birthday is day after tomorrow. So I decided to you know...... Ask h-him On a d-date."

I said blushing lightly as I looked down.

"PERFECT!!"

A voice said as we looked up and saw Jin hyung standing there clapping his hands.

"hyung!"

"aish! Yaya sorry for coming without permission and blah blah blah. Namjoon, aren't you forgetting something love?"

He said smiling, but we could clearly see his clenched jaw from outside.

I looked at Namjoon who gulped harshly as he looked like a scared child, ready to cry the next moment someone touches him.

"O-oh h-h-Happy a-anniversary!!??"

"tch"

Jin hyung let out as he threw glares over Namjoon hyung. He quickly took out his phone as he started scrolling through it hurridly.

He gulped Harshly again as he made eye contact with a glary smiling Jin hyung while He stood up.

"o-oh Y-eah!! HAPPY 'THE FIRST TIME WE WENT ON THE BEACH AND I BEGGED TO KEEP THE CUTE CRAB I FOUND THERE AS A PET BUT YOU DENIED SAYING YOU'RE ALLERGIC BUT I BOUGHT IT WITHOUT TELLING YOU AND TURNED OUT HE WAS A CLINGY CRAB AND WE HAD TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL' DAY LOVE!!"

"you're sleeping on the floor today and no hugs"

"Noooooooooooooooooooo"

Jin hyung stomped out of the room as Namjoon hyung was ready to go behind him as he turned towards Yoongi hyung.

"Yoongi! Help Him while I-"

"AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN FOLLOWING ME TO MAKE IT UP FOR YOUR MISTAKE? BOOK YOURSELF ANOTHER HOTEL TILL NEXT MONTH!"

Namjoon hyung ran out of the room leaving me and Yoongi hyung, horrified.

"Taehyung won't be like that will he hyung?"