eighteen

⚠ 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎! ⚠This chapter includes: sexual assault, and violence

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎! ⚠
This chapter includes:
sexual assault, and violence

It has been two weeks since you and Akira weren't on speaking terms. You'd only see her in classes but you guys don't communicate.

'Atleast she's not skipping classes' you thought to yourself.

Most of the people who were in the same classes as both of you noticed this change in demeanor since you two were literally the best of friends and you guys were literally inseparable.

Everyday both of you would be seen in the canteen together, go to class together, or even just random places.

It really weirded the students out since you guys were the best duo out there. Your small group of friends just radiated happiness and sunshine. Even when students have small talk with your friends, you guys unknowingly make them happy.

"Aone-senpai, do you know where's Yamazaki-senpai?" a first year asked

You assumed that he was a part of the dance club since he was wearing an outfit suitable for dancing. You know, a pair of black sweatpants and a fit navy blue shirt.

"Ah gomen, I don't know where she is at the moment" you said while rubbing the sides of your arms and a chuckle. It really pained you that people were bringing up where's Akira but you also had no idea where she is.

See how good people are at pretending? Wearing a facade to hide all the pain.

"Oh I see, by the way senpai," he said while you hummed and in response

"By any chance, did you and Yamazaki-senpai get into an argument or something?" the first year asked

Taken aback by the question, you stuttered while answering,

"H-huh? I-I mean, uhm no we didn't... hahahahaha it's just that she's really busy these days. Nothing to worry about" you gave an awkward smile hoping that he'll believe your lie

"Okay! Arigatou senpai, and sorry for the trouble!" the boy exclaimed with a chuckle and waved goodbye

"Akira can't you come back to the dorm already?... I miss you. The dorm is no fun without you" you mumbled to yourself as you try to hold back your tears

You took out your phone to check the time. It was currently 5:47 pm.

You wanted to head back to the dorms since you were still hoping that Akira would at least stop by and talk to you.

。・:*:・゚★

Your body immediately crashed onto your soft bed as you tried to position yourself into a comfortable one and grabbed your laptop and went into Netflix to continue watching [ anime you need to finish watching<3 ] just to kill time.