THE OTHER WOMAN

TRIGGER WARNING // MENTIONS OF CHEATING

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !

Did you ever love me?

Was I not good enough for you?

Were you even happy?

MILLIONS and thousands of questions ran through her mind. The sight disgusted and drove her to frustration. Looks of pity were plastered on people's faces as their eyes trailed toward her and Oikawa. Staring at their locked lips, she could only stare at the scene with balled-up fists as something wet slowly fell down the sides of her face.

tears.

It was her tears. Of course, why wouldn't she cry after witnessing the man who made her knees go weak, just kiss another woman? slowly retreating backwards, the female then turned around and walked out of the school premises.

Slowly picking up her pace, she then ran as fast as she could with tears streaming down her face, unknowingly being followed by the one who broke her heart; Oikawa. She only wished it would rain at this moment. Wanting nobody to see her cry.

The woman then felt a tight grip on her wrists, getting stopped in her tracks, and stays quiet.  The female then made eye contact with Oikawa's chocolate-colored orbs.

"Chibi-chan, wait!" Oikawa said with a noticeable aggressiveness in his voice.  "What do you want, Tooru?" The woman asked. "I can explain. Everything you saw was a mistake—"