Chapter 76 Valhalla

In the years that followed, we ruled Asgard and all the nine realms and it was glorious. Our people prospered and our family became so much stronger as time flew fly. Even when our friends and family from Earth perished, we stood tall and strong. We did everything to protect our home and the realms and I believe we ruled better than Odin or Frigga ever did. We kept the peace and we ruled, living happily and helping our people. We had a few issues but no more death-defying adventures so we could finally settle down. To live as a family in our home and it got even bigger

Before Odin and Frigga passed away, they saw me give birth to twin boys and we named them after my brother and a friend from Earth. Tony and Clint. They are both practically identical to Loki with their raven black hair down to their shoulders and their piercing emerald green eyes. But they are tribrid's like Hope as they are part frost giant, Asgardian and of course, goddess so they turn blue and have wings. Hope is more like me as she is quite sensible and helped her siblings unlock their wings just like she did. She's not too mischievous but when she is with her brothers, they are all just as mischievous as Loki was when he was young and play pranks often. It's quite funny but they all kind of grew out of it as they grew up and learned to become princes and princesses of Asgard.

When the time was right, we gave the throne to Hela who became the first lone Queen of Asgard and she is ruling well. She didn't want to marry first but she does have a man she was interested in that we hope one day she might marry. We will see and yet all I do know for sure is that we left the throne, Asgard and all the 9 realms in safe hands. Hela will rule and then pass it on to Hope and then her brothers if they want. They care more about magic and basically rule together anyway. It's lovely as they will look after each other and I know they are happy. We were happy and I know I don't have to worry as we leave and go to the next world.

It's mine and Loki's time to go to Valhalla. We grew old with our family as it got bigger and the love in our hearts grew but we knew it was our time. We were growing wearying and we tried to delay going but we couldn't hold off any longer. We didn't want to leave them but it's our time and it's time we find peace. To go to Valhalla so we said goodbye to them all in the healers as we rested in our final beds and closed our eyes. Our family all around us, my hand entwined with Loki's as our hearts stopped beating and our souls began the journey to Valhalla.

My eyes flicker open and it takes a moment for me to come to my senses. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I first thought of Valhalla, maybe clouds and the golden gates but I don't appear to be in any place like that. I am in a middle of a flowery green field that appears to be glowing. There are trees and wildlife and waterfalls and so much. It's so beautiful and I'm lost in its beauty before I see a river close by and catch a glimpse of my reflection.

I'm young again. I look like I did when we were in our prime with my long black flowing hair that no longer has white shining through, my eyes glowing a bright emerald green again and my skin fresh pink. My body is younger with all my natural curves back and my wings are resting behind me with fluffy feathers and glowing brightly. I'm also in an emerald gown with Loki's horns on the bottom and I look quite attractive since I am dead. But where is Loki? He did come with me, right? I can't be in Valhalla without him.

"Loki?" I call out, stepping forward barefoot into the grass, "Loki? Loki, where are you?"

His voice instantly greets me, velvety and heavenly smooth as usual, "Don't worry, I'm here my angel."

Instantly I turn on the spot to see Loki has appeared beside me and like me, he looks like he did when we were younger. His black hair goes down to his shoulders with no whites bit in and is back in his usual attire that he hasn't worn for a while. He stripped back to his basic robes and trousers which I didn't mind at all as easy to remove but I got to love his original attire. His black leather tunic top with bits of green fabric, more black leather and golden plates embedded which goes with his signature long jacket that goes over the top and finally, black leather trousers and his knee-high leather boots. It's the first one I saw him in when I got my sight back and he looks as gorgeous as ever.