Part 33....Sorry for the hold up!!!

~~*~~Sophie's POV~~*~~

I had just fallin asleep when the telephone rang. "Hello?"....."Oh my God, mom, calm down."....."No. Who told you that I was?"....."No. I sware."....."Bye."

I saw Justin roll onto his back and open his eyes. "What's going on?" I sat back down beside of him. "Tiffany told mom I was pregnant and she got really mad." He sighed and stood up. "We need to talk." That scared me. "About what?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to the concreted pool area. We both sat down in the lawn chairs and he started talking.

"When the possibility of you being pregnant crossed my mind, I was terrified. But after I thought about it, I was kinda getting used to the idea. Even if the baby wasn't mine, I was willing to take care of it. Love it."

I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Justin, hunn, just the thought of me being pregnant at 16 scares the crap out of me. First of all, that's kinda impossible considering we haven't done anything yet. And second, I would never cheat on you."

I heard him sigh with relief. "So you do want kids though. Right?" I smiled. "Of course I do. Just not now." He smiled and grabbed my hand and walked me into he house. We sat down on the couch and started watching Tv until we heard a knock at the door. Justin got up and opened it.

"Umm, hi." I heard the angry click of heels walking in the house. "Cut the act Bieber. Move." I watched my mom shove Justin out of the way and oush towards me. "Sophie Ann Harlander, I can't believe you went behind my back and got pregnant."

She was screaming and her eyes were red. "I'm not pregnant. Why don't you believe me?" I stood up to meet her level. "Because it's not true. That's why I'm sending you away." I scoffed. "Away? What do you mean away? I'm not leaving Justin."

I looked over to see him with a scared look on his face. I'm not sure if it was from the shove from mom or the present prediciment. "Oh, yes you are. Go pack." I watched Justin walk into the kitchen, upset. "No." She started pulling my arm.

"Good. You won't need new outfits where your going." I felt myself being pulled out the door. "No mom. You can't do this." Justin ran over and grabbed my other arm. "She's not going anywhere."

He pulled really hard at my arm, hurting my shoulders. But I didn't car. Anything to get me out of this. "Oh shut up. She's coming with me." Mom gave my arm a hard tug, causing Justin to fall backwards onto the floor. I felt the tears fall down my face as I reached out for Justin. He looked soo hurt. 'I love you.' he mouthed.

"Love you." I said loud enough for mom to hear. She gave me a scowl and pulled me out the door. She threw open her car door and pushed me in. She also got into the car and she threw a brochure at me. 'Juvenile State Penatentary.' "I'm going to juvie?" She sighed. "Well, you do deserve it." I just rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat, realizing she didn't take my cell phone. I shoved it down even further into my pocket and sat there.

~~*~~Justin's POV~~*~~

What just happened? Am I dreaming? I pinched the top of my arm just to make sure. Ow!! Nope. Not dreaming! What am I going to do?

I ran into the kitchen to call my mom when I realized something. Where was Halee? I looked outside to see Sophie's car gone.

"That bit....." Before I could finish my sentece, the cell phone vibrated. 'Plz figure somthin out :( -Sophie' I sighed and texted back. 'I'm tryin. Don't worry. I'll think of somthin. -Justin' I finally picked up the phone and called my mom.

"Hello?" I thought for a second and then began my story. "Mom, Sophie's like been kidnapped. Well, not technically kidnapped but she's been taken against her will. Is that kidnap? I think so. Crap! I'm mumbling. Okay, so....." Mom sighed. "Justin honey, slow down and tell me what happened." I took a deep breath and continued my story.

~~*~~Sophie's POV~~*~~

Mom drove up to this awesome looking hotel place. She told me to go inside. I did as I was told and watched her drive away. When I walked inside, it was the exact opposite of the outside. Everything was grey and dull.

Kinda scary looking. I already hated it here. I walked over to this giant looking lady and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and looked very angry. "What?" She growled. "Umm, I'm Sophie Bieber. My mom signed me up here." She grabbed the wooden clipboard from her desk and check the names. "No, Beaver's on here."

I bit my tongue to keep from screaming. "Bieber and umm....try Harlander." She looked back down at the board. "Yup, here ya' are." She threw a key at me.

"Your room's 6B." I nodded and gladly walked over to the elevator. I rode up to the 6th floor and found my room. Inside it was actually pretty nice. The walls were a bright blue and the beds were green and purple. There were 2 twin sized beds.

I was the only one in the room so I threw my stuff on the purple bed and walked around the room. There was also 2 small closets and a small bathroom. I started to put my clothes into the closet, until I realized that I had nothing.

I heard a small knock on the door and then someone who I guess is my roomate walk in. From behind, she looked really nice. Her light blonde hair fell over the light pink shirt she was wearing. She also wore a white sweater and wedge heels.

I walked over and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Sophie." She turned around and shook my hand. "I'm Justine." When I looked at her face, I bursted in laughter.

"Hahahaha!! Oh my God!!! Justin, your soo stupid!!" He laughed his signature laugh. "I might be stupid but I told you I'd figure a way out of this."

I fell over onto my bed, still in mid-laugh. "How? You just got yourself in here. How do you plan to get out?" He pulled off the blonde wig and locked our door.

"Mom signed me up as your sister and she plans to bail us out like next week." I sighed. "Nest week? She couldn't do it tomorrow?" He sat on the small bed beside of me and pulled off the heels.

"It would have been too obvious." I nodded and threw myself back on the bed. Justin started to lean over me but I pulled away.

"What? No kiss?" He asked. "Not while your dressed like that. I don't want people thinking I'm a lesbian." He pulled the sweater off and took his suitcase into the bathroom. He came back out wearing skinny jeans. "Better?"

I smiled and he came back over to me. I nodded and finally kissed him. *knock knock knock* "Crap!! Go back in the bathroom." I almost screamed. He ran into the bathroom and I opened the door. "Hey!!" The girl said with a smile. "Oh. My. God!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! Thank you soo much SamiPerson!!! I love you chicka!! Thanks for the ideas!!! Sorry it's taken soo long. I haven't really felt much like writing lately but I'm over it lol... Comment or Vote!!! Love you guys!!! ++-++Alice Faye++-++