Somebody to love part 3

Playing my 360. Yes you'll be my bestfriend..haha jk that song hasn't been written yet!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin and I sat playing HALO for about an hour until Pattie came in with some snacks, 2 pieces of cake and 2 bottles of coke. "Thanks mom." I hear Justin say before Pattie walks away. 

I took a small sip of my coke and continued playing the game. For some odd reason, Justin had hit pause and tapped me on the shoulder.
"Hey Sophie?" he says with a little giggle in his voice. I didn't know what he was up to but I decided to look anyway. "Ye...?" was all I could manage to say before I was hit in the face with Justin's piece of cake.

I glared at him. Even if my vision was blurred with frosting, I could still see Justin laughing at me. He turned back to the game and took a big gulp of his pop. He had a look of accomplishment and pride on his face but that look quickly turned to a shocked and very surprised scowl when I took my whole piece of cake and shoved it in his hair."Not the hair!! It's on now!!" he said as he jumped up onto the couch, grabbed a chunk of cake from his hair and threw it at me.

"Bring it Bieber!" I yell as I wipe my eyes of frosting.Then he grabbed his coke, closed the lid, and shook it as hard as he could.

 "Justin, Sophie Im going out. Ill be back in a couple hours." I hear Pattie yell from the dining room. Then I hear the front door shut.  Justin shook his coke even more, pointed the top at me, and unscrewed the lid. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I scream as the cold pop runs down my hair and onto my back. I did the same with my coke but I kinda felt guilty that I had possibly ruined his white shirt. But apparently he didn't care because he looked at me and said " I shall now release my ninja skills. HIIYAH!!!" he leaped off the couch, landed in front of me, and shook his hair.

My shirt was now not only soaked with coke but splattered with blue and white cake frosting.There was a small piece of cake left on Justin's plate. I reached for it and he tried to wrestle it from me. I held on to that piece of cake, not willing to let him grab it and smear my face with it. Then somehow he pushed me up against the wall.

My arms were held in mid-air,being held by his hands. Our faces were no more then 5 inches apart and our eyes met. "Ummm..." I said shyly. He just laughed and gave me a quick smile before taking control of my wrists and shoving yet another piece of cake into my face. He then let me go and the fight continued on. 

I rubbed what icing was left on my face off with my hand and wiped it on his green hoodie.Then we both stop " Oh crap." I hear Justin say as he looks around the room. At that I understood what he meant.

 The white walls had blue frosting splattered on them, his hard wood floors were soaked and slippery with coke, and us, well, we both had icing matted in our hair and our clothes were dripping from the soda war. "Ugh" I said. He gestured for me to follow him into the kitchen.

He looked in the closet and found a mop and some paper towels.He threw me the mop and we walked back in to living room together. I mopped up the puddles of coke that covered the floor and Justin wiped the cake splatters off the wall.

A sigh of relief was just about to rise in my throat when I heard Justin say "Uh oh". He didn't look upset but wasn't beaming either. "Uh oh?" I repeated confused.  "Sophie look at us. Were a mess."   

"Oh yeah. My mom would kill me if I walked home like this."  Just then Pattie walked in and her eyes opened wide. "What happened to you 2?"
"We kinda got into a fight with the cake and coke"  Justin murmered.  Pattie's expression then changed from shocked to determined.

"Sophie, give me one second to run up to Justin's room and grab you some clothes and then you go up to his bathroom and take a quick shower.Justin you run to my bathroom.

When you'r finished bring me your clothes and I'll wash them." I watched Justin and Pattie walk in different directions as Justin ran to Pattie's bathroom and Pattie to Justin's room. I stood there in the living room for a few minutes until Pattie Came back with a dark purple shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants.

Then I ran up to Justin's bathroom, turned on the shower and hopped in. Oh crap, the only shampoo and bodywash in here is axe. I am not
using that. I looked around for something else. Anything else. But nope. I guess I have no other choice!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Great. Just Great. My mom just had to put me in her bathroom. The only soap in here is girly, flowery stuff. Ugh!! Fine. Whatever! I have no other choice!!

~~~~~Back to Sophie's POV~~~~~
Okay so now I officially smell like a guy.  I grabbed a towel, dried myself,and changed into Justin's clothes. Omg I am actually wearing Justin Bieber's clothes. And I'm in his house. This surreal. Am I dreaming? No because just then I heard a knock at the door. 

"Who is it?"  I asked.
"Who do you think?" I hear Justin ask.         "Ok, give me a second".     

 I went over and opened the door. "Wow you smell like your mom." I joked.
"Haha very funny coming from the girl that smells like Justin Bieber."                     "Oh shut up. Like I had a choice."             
"And I did?"    "Ok ok. Lets go back downstairs."                "Ok fine."            As we walked through the hallways and down the stairs, Justin kept staring at me.         

"What?"  I asked rolling my eyes at him.            "You look good in my clothes" he said smiling.          "Well thank you." I said blushing.

We went downstairs to the living room where I handed Pattie my clothes.   Justin and I just sat on the couch talking while our clothes were washing.
His arm around my shoulder the whole time.  "Sophie,your clothes are finished." Pattie yelled from what appeared to be a laundry room that Justin never showed me. But I didn't care. I went into Pattie's bathroom and changed back into my clothes. But before I had to leave, I had to refix my hair.
"Can I borrow your hair dryer?" I asked Pattie.   "Sure Sophie. Its in the cabinet above the sink."     "Ok thanks".     I went back into the bathroom and started to dry my hair when in walked Justin.   "Need help?" he asked..    "Haha.No thanks"           "Aww that's too bad". He looked a little upset but stayed in the bathroom with me.

After about 5 minutes, my hair was finally finished and Justin and I walked up to his room.
"When do you have to leave?" he asked me.  "I'll leave when my mom texts me." I said with a little sorrow in my voice.

It was quiet then, our eyes met once again, Justin began to lean closer and closer to me with every passing moment, when his face was no more then 2 inches away from mine, my phone went off.
*Crap. I thought. I checked my phone. It read 1 new message from:Mom. "Are you ready to come home yet?"

My reply was: "Not really, I love it here. Do I have to?" Justin kept his gaze on me and my phone. He looked a little upset but he tried to hide it.  "Yes". 

"Fine I'll be home in a few minutes".  Justin looked at me with a depresssed grin. We both stood up, neither of us moving. Justin grabbed my waist and then pulled me into a tight embrace. I hugged him back.  I got up to leave and Justtin grabbed my hand and walked me out.

Once we were at the front door, I hugged him once more and said "Thank you. This was the best night I have ever had."
"Me too." he said. Apparently what I said made him happy because now he was smiling. "What about when you became famous?" I asked with a confused tone in my voice. 

 "No. This has been way better." He was still smiling.   "Thank you Justin."      Just then he dropped my hand and opened the front door for me.

I walked out the door and over to my house. "Sophie is that you?"   my mom yelled from the kitchen.  "Yeah it's me."         I sat down on the couch next to my sister Melonie.

She looked over at me weird and krinkled her nose.  "Why do you smell like a guy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I know this ones a little long but I just couldn't stop writing =).