Part 16...Yay =)

Thanks for all the nice comments..And a special thank you to Chabam for the idea of this story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                             (Still in Justin's POV)
We walked inside together. And rode back up to the fifth floor. Her mom was there waiting for us. Sophie ran into her arms and started sobbing. I sat down in one of the chairs, not knowing what to say. I started dozing off. But then I felt Sophie sit on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder. I could feel her shaking. I pulled her to me tighter and held her for about half an hour. I finally realized she had fallen asleep. I picked her up and laid her in the chair. I shrugged off my jacket and laid it across her. I laughed a little to hear her snoring. Her mom sat on the hospital bed making phone calls. "Is there any way I can help?" She hung up the phone and began dialing a new number. "Honestly, I have nothing for you right now." I nodded and went over and sat next to Sophie.

~~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~~
I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to the sound of Justin's laughter. I guess my mom was trying to be funny again by telling one of her stupid jokes. I shifted my weight to find out I was in Justin's lap again and his arms were around me. "Good evening gorgeous." I smiled and snuggled into his chest. Mmmm. He smelled like axe and old spice. I inhaled his scent one more time befor lifting my head. "Hungry?" I nodded and stood up. "Starving." He stood up and grabbed my hand. We started walking down to the elevator, when Justin suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" He beant his head down and then laughed shyly. He flipped his hair and then said "Well, I'm actually terrified of elevators." I smiled and turned around. "Why didn't you tell me?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I thought it was stupid. I was embarrased." We walked down towards the stairs. "You shouldn't be embarrased. Everybody's scared of something." He smiled. "Oh yeah? What are you afraid of?" I let go of his hand and started walking forward. He caught up to me and grabbed my waist. "Oh no. You'r not getting away with it that easily." I turned around and hid my face in his chest. He pulled my head up to his. "Tell me." I shook my head. He then kissed me passionatly. "Tell me now?" I smiled and bit my bottom lip. "I'm scared of birds." He gave me a strange look but just grabbed my hand and kept walking. We walked down all 5 flights of stairs and into the cafeteria. "What do you want?" I thought for a second. "Umm..Doritos." He nodded and went to get our food. I found a table and sat down. He came back holding 2 bags of doritos and 2 cokes. He handed me one of each and then sat down. We both started eating. "BIrds huh?" I just nodded and continued eating. He smiled a little but took a long drink of his coke. "What else are you scared of? There has to be something else?" I gave him a little scowl but said "I really hate fish." He laughed. "You'r turn." He nodded. "Umm...Im claustrophobic." Grr no funny phobias. I finished my doritos and went to throw away my empty bag. Justin continued to eat. As soon as I stood up, I hear a loud "CACAWWW." I screamed and jumped up into the air. Justin burst into laughter. I walked over and slapped him on the back of the head. "You'r a jerk." He was still laughing. "But you love me." I couldn't help but smile. "I know." He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss before taking my trash and throwing everything away. We headed back upstairs but on the second floor, I stopped. I took both sides of Justin's face and pulled him in for a long kiss. "What was that for?" I kissed him again. "Let's just call it a thank you." He grabbed my waist. "What did I do?" He asked. "You came. You're here for me. And you'r gonna help me threw this. Thank you." He smiled. "I should do nice things more often." I laughed. "I love you."  He kissed me.  "Love you too." We walked back to the fifth floor to find my mom asleep with her cell phone in her hand. I walked over to her and heard the dial tone coming out of the speaker. I reached down and pushed 'End'. I must have scared her because she jumped up. "Oh, hey guys. Sophie the wake is tomorrow night and the funeral is Friday." She had to bring that up? "Oh."

~~~~~Back to Justin's POV~~~~~
I feel soo bad that Sophie's mom had to bring that up again. She had almost forgotten about it. I think I might try to lighten the mood.

~~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~~
I sat down in one of the chairs about to cry. I felt a small tear roll out the corner of my eye. But before it could fall down my face, I hear the same "CACAWWW!!!" from earlier. It caused me to jump again. I look over to see Justin wink at me. I look the other direction to see my mom with the weirdest look on her face. Justin and I both started laughing. "Kids!! I'll never get you two." My mom said from her seat. She was now smiling too. I looked over at Justin and mouthed a "Thank you" before going over to explain everything to my mom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 17 soon...I hope you liked this one...Funeral in next part!!!! Comment or Vote!!!!!