Part 6

~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~
I just sat there under the tree for about 15 minutes thinking about how stupid I was to do something like that to the girl I love. If I felt this bad, I didn't even want to think about how bad I had hurt Sophie. I stood up and walked back to my house. I tried to run up to my bedroom but my mom stopped me. She saw the tears in my eyes and asked "Justin what happened?" I just looked at her and shook my head. She then let me go and I went upstairs, threw myself on my bed, and tried not to think about what I had just done. But how could I not? Sophie was the best thing that ever happend to me.

~~~~~Pattie's POV~~~~~
 Hmmm...Justin seemed pretty hurt and I think I know why. I walked over to the Harlander's house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Harlander answered.
"Can I help you?" she asked me.
Me: "Well yes. Justin has to go on tour next week and he doesn't want to leave Sophie behind. Do you think that maybe she could come with us?"
Mrs.Harlander: "I don't think so. I mean Sophie is only 14 ."
Me: "I understand but Justin is 14 too. Sophie means alot to him. And I hate to seperate them."
Mrs.Harlander: "When does he leave?"
Me: "Next Tuesday."
Mrs. Harlander: "I'm sorry. I don't think so."
Me: "Ok. Sorry to bother you."
Mrs.Harlander: "Bye"
Me: "Bye."

~~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~~
I am trying to forget about Justin but it's just too hard. And what happened next didn't help me much either. My mom came into my room and said "Pack your bags." Was she letting me go with Justin? "Huh? Why?"
Mom: "You're going to Aunt Kathy's house in England. You need to take your mind off things." I just sighed because I knew Justin's concert tour was in England but I didn't want to say anything because I love my aunt and still really want to go to her house. So I got my suitcase from the closet and started packing. My mom reminded me that my aunt would be here on Monday to pick me up. That only gives me 1 day to get everything ready and packed.
My mom left the room and I saw her slip something into my purse. My suitcase was already half-way full so I decided to go see what my mom was trying to hide from me. I opened the clasp on my purse and found 2 Justin Bieber concert tickets. I had been begging mom for them right after I found out he was famous and I guess they just came in. I don't want to waste mom's money so I guess I'll just go to the concert with Aunt Kathy. It was still early so I decided to go outside and take a walk. I can finish packing later. My mom knew what was going on between Justin and I. Why would she still give me tickets? As I walked out the door, I saw Justin on his front porch and judging by the look on his face, he had been crying too. I walked around the other side of my house so he wouldn't see me. I walked over to the park and sat on the bench for about 20 minutes until l got bored with my own thoughts and decided to go finish packing. When I got home, my suitcase was already packed and it was laid downstairs for me to grab tomorrow when Aunt Kathy arrives.

~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~
I leave for tour the day after tomorrow =( .  I hate to leave Sophie behind but I have no other choice. Her mom would never agree to something like that. It's going to be soo hard to be up on stage singing about love when my heart is shattered. But I have to put on a happy face for my fans right? If I go up infront of all those screaming girls moping and depresed, which is how I actually feel, they would boo me off the stage.

~~~~~Back to Sophie's POV~~~~~
 It's getting late and I have a big drive tomorrow so I better be getting in bed. Goodnight!

~~~~~Next Day~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my mom's voice at around 5 a.m telling me that Aunt Kathy was already here and waiting. I hurried up and dressed in grey skinny jeans, a yellow top, and white high-tops.  I started running down the stairs with the brush in my hand. I almost fell trying to brush my hair and decend the steps at the same time.
I ran to the living room and saw my aunt sitting there on the couch. "You ready to go sweet pea?" She has called my that since I was 4. And now 10 years later, she still calls me that. "Yeah." I just smiled and nodded. I hugged my mom and dad. Melonie wasn't up yet. But even if she was, I wouldn't have hugged her anyway. Kathy stood up and hugged me. "Grab your stuff." I haulded my suitcase out to the car and hopped in the passenger seat. Aunt Kathy opened the door to the driver's seat and slid in. I looked over at Justin's house and sighed. "I love you Justin", I whispered under my breath. As we drove away, I waved goodbye to my parents. And hello to my new life in England.