Part 29

~~*~~ 4 months later~~*~~
 "Bye, Alyssa. Thanks for everything." I hugged her and ran over to greet Justin at the door. I jumped into his arms. "Feeling better?" He asked, his arm around my waist. "Much." He laughed and then put his hand under my chin. "I missed you." I smiled. "I missed you too." He pulled my face up to his and kissed me. I bet this was really awkward for Alyssa, considering she was standing 5 feet away. I laughed a little to myself and pulled away from the kiss. Justin thanked Alyssa and took my bags out to the car. I followed him out and slid into the passengar seat. The drive home, he kept talking about how worried he was. I had to reassure him that all was well now and I was fine. He finally shut up long enough for us to carry my stuff back into the house. He handed me another suitcase I hadn't seen before. "What's this?" He smiled. "The clothes you left in the hotel. The suitcase belongs to Scooter's girlfriend." I nodded and went upstairs to unpack. "What did you wanna talk to me about?" I sighed and quit unpacking. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the bed and sat down. "Justin, this is really important. Promise me you won't get mad." He looked confused for a second but then agreed. "Well, I've been thinking for a long time. And well, were only teenagers. I think we kinda rushed things. Maybe we can go back to just dating?" He had no emotion on his face, which caused my heart to drop. I thought he was going to say something, but he leaned over and softly kissed my cheek. "You'r not mad?" I asked suprisingly. "No. You were honest with me." I smiled. "It wasn't easy." He gave my hand a little squeeze. "It's not going to be easy to accept the fact that I have to divorce you either, but I can wait for you." I felt the smile on my face widen, but I didn't know how to respond to what he'd said. He gave me another kiss before helping me unpack. "What about the house?" he asked breaking the silence. "I can still live here with you." He sighed and handed me a t-shirt. "But what about school and stuff?" I threw the shirt in a drawer and kept digging through my bags. "We can move back home and still keep this place. We're almost 17, anyway. We can get married in like 2 years." He smiled. "Sounds good to me. But let's stay here until school starts back." I held back my giggle. School doesn't start for like 4 more months. We finally finished unpacking. "Hurry up and get dressed. I made dinner plans." I nodded and changed into the outfit I bought with Alyssa (picture on part 28). I curled my hair, applied my make-up, and ran downstairs. I saw Justin standing at the front door, wearing his tux. "You look beautiful." He said handing me a present. "You don't look soo bad yourself." I smiled and opened the small box. "AHHHHH!!!! Holy crap!!! Thank you." I hugged him and lifted my new cell phone out of the box. There's a pic over there -----> My old phone was soo outdated. It didn't even have a camera. He laughed at my excitement. "You'r welcome." I kind of felt guilty though. Justin has bought me a car, a house, and now a new cell phone. I mean, yeah I've bought him a car. But I have to buy him another present to make up for all of his expences. He took my hand and we headed out the door. We drove to this random clearing in an alley. "Where are we?" I asked. "I thought you might ask that." he said, pointing to a cardboard sign hanging on the side of one of the buildings. I had to squint to see the letters on the small board. 'Hobo Restuarant.' What the crap? "A hobo restuarant, Justin?" He laughed. "Yup. I thought you'd like it." I rolled my eyes but just continued to walk. "Why are we all dressed up then?" He took my hand and guided me to a small cardboard box with pillows on either side. "I thought it'd be funny." I just stood there, refusing to sit down. He sat down on his pillow then patted the one to his side. Giant dust clouds filled the small perimeter of the area and I started coughing. "No. Let's go." As soon as the words escaped my mouth, I screamed. "Oh my God!! Halee?" I ran over to my former-bestfriend. "Sophie?" She wrapped her arms around me, in a tight hug. Halee was my bestfriend before I met Justin. After he moved in, everything and everybody in my life was accidentally ignored or forgotten. "Oh my God! I missed you chicka." She pulled away from the hug. "I've missed you too." Justin came over and whispered in my ear, "Glad we came now?" I jumped up and kissed him. "Awww." Halee cheered, smiling. Her long, red hair fell across her cheeks in a light tassle. And her light green eyes sparkled as she smiled. "Justin, we're not really eating here are we?" He shook his head. We ran back to the car. Halee and I in the backseat, talking about what's happened in the 2 and a half years we've been apart. She couldn't believe I had been married and already about to be divorced. Justin laughed at every squeal one of us would make at the other's excitement. "We're here ladies!" Justin said pulling open the back door. I jumped out eagerly and Halee followed. We went inside, sat down, and ordered.

~~*~~ Skip the Dinner~~*~~
I asked Justin to drop Halee and I off at the mall. He looked confused but didn't argue. "What are we doing here?" she asked. "I have to buy Justin something. Something awesome. Something he doesn't have yet." She looked around for a second. "And what exactly is this mystery gift?" I sighed. "I have no clue yet."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 And that's where you guys come in! Any ideas on what Sophie should get Justin? Please send them to me by comments or messages. I don't care how I get them, I just desperately need a good idea.  The hobo restuarant idea came from the brilliant mind of JBieber4ever!!! Love you Tee!!! Keep up the comments and votes!! And plzz keep reading!! Tell you'r friends!! Xoxoxo