Part 10

~~~~~Next Day~~~~~
Justin had already promised to spend today with me. So I got up and got dressed in a light blue t-shirt, white skinny jeans, and blue supras. I was up early before anyone else. So I made french toast and bacon for everyone. Justin came in still wearing his pj's and said  "Mmmmm..Something smells good." I laughed and handed him a plate. He came over, kissed me on the cheek, and filled his plate. "Where are Usher and Scooter?" I ask.
"Oh they left last night to take care of some business." He put air quotes around business. "What kind of business?" He started laughing and said "They had dates." The sound of them not coming home kinda worried me but I had no time to worry. I sat down beside Justin with my own plate of food. We finished eating and Justin went to change. I went to brush my teeth.  Justin came in wearing a pair of red skinny jeans. He had no shirt on. When he walked in, my toothbrush fell from my mouth and hit the floor. He looked at me and winked. He picked my toothbrush up for me and before he left, I heard him laugh to himself. I washed off my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth again. That was soo embarrasing. Justin came back in. This time wearing a white t-shirt. I spit the remaining toothpaste out of my mouth, cleaned the toothbrush, and started brushing my hair. Justin looked over at me and asked "What? No druel this time?"
"Shut up." I said hurling my hairbrush at his head. But he dodged it, causing it to crash to the tile floor. He laughed, grabbed my waist, and said "Geez, Violant much?" I just leaned in to kiss him. He pulled away from the kiss and I said "I'm Sowwy." I stuck out my bottom lip and batted my eyelashes at him. " I think I'm going to need a little more persuading." I leaned in and kissed him again. He smiled at me. "All is forgiven." I laughed and went to grab my purse. " Ready to go?" He had the door open and his hand held out towards me. "Yup." I took his hand and we walked outside. "Where to?" He asked me. "Ummm...the mall."  He released my hand and put his arm around my shoulder. "K."
Once we got to the mall, Justin led me to an icecream shop in the corner of the plaza. It was really deserted in there. So I'm guessing that's why he chose it. We walked to the front to get our orders when I hear Justin say "Tiffany?" The girl behind the counter turned around and with a shocked look on her face says "Oh my God. Justin?" She ran around and gave him a huge hug. Justin let his arm fall from my shoulder and hugged her back. I just stood there with a confused look on my face. Just then he pulled away from the hug and said, "Oh. Sophie, this is my friend Tiffany Johnson. We have been friends since we were in diapers."  "Nice to meet you Tiffany." I wasn't too happy that she had to be here on mine and Justin's day but I put on a fake smile. "And Tiffany, this is my girlfriend, Sophie Harlander."  She reached her hand out and I shook it. She smiled at me.  "Justin, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I was kinda getting aggervated by Tiffany. "Ok Soph." He nodded and I found the nearest bathroom.

~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~
 I had a feeling Sophie was getting aggitated with Tiffany but I didn't want to be rude. I sat down at a booth to wait for Sophie but Tiffany came and sat beside of me. She sat a little too close for comfort. "I've missed you Justin." She was smiling and staring right at me. I felt a little creeped out but I couldn't show it. "I've missed you too." Just then I see Sophie come in and suddenly felt really relieved.

~~~~~Back to Sophie's POV~~~~~
I came in to see Justin and Tiffany sitting together. Justin saw me but Tiffany didn't seem to notice. "Ahem." I said trying to get Tiffany's attention away from my boyfriend. "Oh hey Sophie. Justin and I were just talking." She was smiling her phony smile again. "Hey. Do you mind if I talk to Justin a sec? I have to tell him something." Why did she think I was going to leave her alone with him again? But I looked over at him and he nodded but rolled his eyes. "Fine." I said and I walked outside and sat on a bench.

~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~
Tiffany walked over to me and said " I saw how uncomfortable you looked around me. It's just that you have changed since last time I saw you and well you'r kind of....well....cute." I have tried to keep my cool with her this whole time but what she said made my mouth fall open. "Ummm." Was all I was able to say. Just then she kissed me. Sophie came in just then and a second later, I saw her burst into tears and run out of the shop.

~~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~~
 I thought today was for me and Justin. Not Justin and Tiffany. I come back to him, he says he loves me, we kiss, and then he goes off and kisses another girl. I ran out of the mall into the parking lot. Justin ran after me and caught up to me. He grabbed me but I shook him off. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you again." I'm surprised I could speak through my flood of tears. "Sophie, you don't understand." He had a look of guilt on his face. "I understand perfectally. Justin if you didn't want to be with me, you could have just said it. You didn't have to bring me here to rub it in my face." I walked out of the mall. Justin following me. Just then a mob of girls came up and practically mauled him. "Sophie wait." I turned around with tears falling down my face. "What?" I practically screamed. He saw the hurt look on my face. "Let me explain." I turned back around and before I left I said, "Your lips explained everything for you back there." He was quiet then and so I walked away. When I was far enough away, I saw him start talking to and taking photos with his fans. How could I have been soo stupid? I grabbed my cell and called my aunt. "Kathy, can you come get me?" I told her where I was and a few minutes later she came by. We drove back to her house in silence. I packed my bags. "I want to go home." She looked at me confused but asked no questions. She called the airport and before I knew it, I was hugging my aunt goodbye and was on a plane back home.