part 13 =D

"Happy birthday baby." I say to Justin as he walks into the living room in his pj's. "Thanks." He leans down and gives me a quick kiss before going to get ready for his party. We drove around the curb to the giant house that we had rented out for his massive sweet 16. Justin came out looking as handsome as ever. He was wearing cut-off denim shorts, a white tank-top, and red supras. We stepped off the bus hand-in-hand and into the house. All of his friends and family were all ready in the house. "Happy Birthday!" everyone screamed. Justin had a huge smile on his face as he walked around greeting everyone with either a hug or a handshake. "What do you want to do first?" I wasn't sure what he would choose because there was soo much to choose from. We had swimming, basketball, bowling, and alot more. Just then he let go of my hand and ran outside. He did a cannonball into the pool. "Come on Soph." I took off my top and my skirt to reveal my purple and black bikini. I jumped in right where Justin was floating. As I went under the water, I saw Justin swim after me. I swam as fast as I could but he caught up to me. I gave up because I was out of breath and had to come up for air. As soon as I took in a big gulp of air, Justin went under and pulled me back down. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss under the water. I forgot all about breathing when our lips met. We have been together for 2 years and the feel of his kiss still got my heart racing. After a few seconds, we both swam to the surface to breathe again. "Let's go bowl." He jumped out of the pool and gave a signature Justin Bieber hair flip. He reached his hand down to help me out of the pool. I grabbed it but instead of pulling myself out, I pulled Justin back in. He lowered his eyes at me and splashed me before we both got out. We grabbed our towels and dried off. Justin just threw his shirt back into the pool and walked over to the bowling station shirtless. :) When we started bowling, Justin showed off his mad skills. Strike after strike. I got gutter-ball after gutter-ball. "You suck." I hear Ryan scream from behind me. "Way to point out the obvious." I scream without looking back. Justin came over, wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and said "Get ready young padawon. You will soon learn the way of the bowling." I walked over and grabbed my purple and blue bowling ball. I walked back over to him "Oh teach me skilled master."Justin walked up to the lanes with me, grabbed both of my arms, and guided me through some bowling techniques. I made strikes or spares as long as he was with me, but when I tried by myself, Gutterball!!!! It was finally time for cake and icecream. We all gathered in the huge dining room. Justin stood at the middle of the table infront of his giant blue cake. "Happy Birthday to you." When we finished singing, Justin blew out all 16 candles in one breath. "What did you wish for?" I asked. "To have the best friends and family in the world. And a beautiful girlfriend." I looked at him confused. He closed his eyes and then opened them a few seconds later. He had an amazed look on his face. "Oh look. My wish cam true." We both laughed and he kissed me. Pattie got out plates and stated to cut into the cake. Justin got the first piece and me the second. Justin and I walked out onto the patio to eat. We were beside each other. All snuggled up and close. But Chaz and Ryan came running out the door and sat between Justin and me. Justin punched Chaz in the arm. "Sorry to break up the love fest bro. After we eat, do you wanna head out with Ry and me. Maybe grab a burger?" Justin thought for a second. "Sounds fun but I kinda wanted to spend some time with Sophie." Ryan rolled his eyes and laughed. "Dude, you live with her. You see her everyday.You can make-out with her later." I saw Justin blush a little from the comment but he just looked over at me. I nodded. "Go have fun." All three guys stood up. Justin gave me a long kiss before leaving. I heard Ryan and Chaz tease him as they walked back in the house. I sat and watched them walk over to Justin's black rang rover that Usher had gotten him a couple days ago as an early birthday present. Apparently Justin found another shirt because he was now wearing a black one. Ryan jumped in the front seat, leaving Chaz to the back. They drove away a minute later. I went into the house and helped Pattie clean everything up.

~~~~~A few Hours later~~~~~

Pattie and I just finished cleaning the house when I hear my cell phone ring. "Hello?" I hear Ryan and Chaz laughing in the background. "Hey babe. I'm going to stay with Ryan tonight. So don't worry if I'm not......." Then I hear screams and Ryan and Chaz yell, "Dude watch out." and "Whoa look out!!!" Just then I hear Justin scream too and a loud screech and crunching metal. "Oh my God. Justin?" I listen in panic for a few seconds to hear..... nothing but silence.