Part 5

part 5 ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sophie, I have been meaning to tell you the same thing but was afraid of your reaction." His perfect white teeth were shining in his crooked smile that I loved.     "Jusitn, why would you be afraid of what I was going to say?" I was glad he felt the same way but there was a feeling that was uneasy in his voice.   "I don't know. But let's celebrate." I had a feeling he was trying to put something off but I agreed to go out with him.  "Okay. But when? Where?"

"Tonight at 8. I'll come by and pick you up." As soon as he said that, I had stood up and was about to head home. "Ok. See you then." He put his arm around me and walked me down stairs. I smiled at him and he untangled his grip from my shoulder. He winked at me and pulled open the door. I walked over to my house and up to my room. It was only about 2 but I wanted to start getting ready. So I ran up stairs and took a long shower. I didn't know if we were going somewhere fancy or somewhere casual. I'll have to find something to fit both styles. So I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a black sparkly top, and some heels.

I put my hair in a soft up do and fixed my makeup.  Wow. It took my longer then I thought. It's 7:45.
So I got out my cell and started to text Justin but I already had a new message that he had sent me about 5 minutes ago.              Ready yet? -Justin     My reply was...Yup. -Sophie       K be over soon-Justin

I ran down stairs, grabbed my purse and sat on my porch swing until I heard footsteps from the frontyard. I stood up and soon saw Justin walk over to me from the other side of the porch.  "Wow" he said smiling. He grabbed my hand and spun me around. "You look great Sophie." I just laughed and said "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."  He was wearing a black button-up shirt with a red tie, black skinny jeans, and black supras. Not casual but not like super fancy either. And besides we matched. "Where are we going?" I wanted to know why saying I love you was such a celabratory moment but that was one question I would not ask. I was too happy to be spending this time with Justin. "I'm not saying. You'll find out soon enough."

"Ugh.Fine."  He laughed and took my hand. Apparently this mystery place was close enough to walk to because Justin headed down the road. He started swinging my hand as we walked.Then we walked into the park. Justin guided me over to one of the picnic tables at the far end of the park. He had decorated it with a white table cloth and candles. He looked at me and said "I would pull your seat out for you but there aren't any chairs."

"Oh that's fine. But thank you." He sat down and I sat in front of him. There were two white plates set in front of us but no food. Then I hear Justin say
"Yo Usher. How 'bout some food?" I had to laugh when out walked Usher in a waiter's outfit and carrying two plates of spaghetti. He layed my plate down and smiled but when he walked over to Justin, he leaned down and whispered " Oh dude. Your gonna pay." Then he layed down his plate not so gently.

Justin laughed and pointed to the glasses set out infront of us. Usher went behind the tree and came back with a pitcher of water. He filled my glass and walked over to Justin pretending to pour the water over his head. That made me laugh which made Justin turn and look at Usher with a scowl. Usher just grinned and poured water in Justin's glass. After that I watched Usher walk away. We started eating and talking on as usual. But then a rock which Im guessing Usher meant to throw at Justin, hit my plate. The plate flipped in the air.My spaghetti landed in my hair and all over my shirt and pants.

 Both mine and Justin's mouth gaped open.
Justin looked a little upset and said "Oh my God. I'm soo sorry Sophie." Then he screamed over " Yo, Usher. Thanks alot man."  There was no reply so I decided to fill the silence with " It's okay Justin. Just come over here and help me."  Justin came over and I stood up. I started picking pieces of spaghetti off of my shirt and he pulled noodles out of my hair. "Sophie I really am sorry." he kept saying. "Justin, stop apoligizing. It's okay."  I actually found it funny.

"No Sophie It's not. I ruined everything and you must hate me." Now he was really upset. He stopped with my hair and sat down. I sat beside of him and took his hand. "Justin, I'm not mad. I don't hate you. Never say that again."  He looked at me with a sense of sorrow in his eyes and he asked " Why aren't you mad?"

"Justin, you should know me better then that by now. I'm just glad you thought enough to take me out and besides, you didn't do this. Usher did."  A little grin came across his face. "You'r right. But I think we should get you home."  I didn't want to go home. Yes, I was covered in spaghetti, but I didn't care. I wanted to stay with Justin.

"Ok fine but once I get cleaned up, we're going out somewhere else." It was only 8:30 so we still had time to hang out. Justin just sighed and took my hand. We headed back towards my house. He sat down on the porch swing and said "I'll just wait out here on you."   I nodded and ran upstairs. I rinsed out my hair and changed into a light green top, dark brown capris, and green flip-flops. It took me about ten minutes. I ran downstairs, threw my clothes in the laundry room, and ran outside. My hair was still wet but it was warm ouside, so I didn't have to worry. I ran out to the porch to find Justin asleep in the swing. I laughed at the sound of him snoring. I went back inside, grabbed a blanket, and wrapped it around him. Then I kissed him on the cheek and sat down beside of him. I sat and watched him sleep for about ten minutes until I fell asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of Justin humming.  I woke up the same way I fell asleep. I was cuddled against Justin's shoulder. I'm guessing that he woke up in the middle of the night becasue his arm was around me and the blanket was now around me too. "Good morning beautiful." Justin said.
"Hi there handsome." I say giggling.  I had a smile across my face but Justin didn't.  That scared me. Justin is normally very happy with a perky attitude but today he seemed different. "Sophie, come take a walk with me." He said standing and holding out his hand. I said nothing but took his hand and we started walking off the porch. "Justin whats wrong?" I asked. His behavior had me very upset. "Sophie, I have been doing alot of thinking and well....there's something I have to tell you." My voice caught in my throat and I couldn't respond. "I start tour next week in England, Sophie." He had tears in his eyes but he held them in. "So? What's this mean?" I wasn't soo good with holding my own tears back. Then Justin sat down and a tree and pulled me down with him. 

"Sophie, this has been the best couple day of my life but I have to end it." Tears were now filling my eyes and pouring down my face."Why?"
JB: "Sophie, I have to travel alot started next week. And I can't take you with me."
Me: .....
JB: "Sophie, don't think I'm doing this because I don't love you. Because I love you more than anything in the world. I'm doing this because I can't give you the love that you deserve."
Me: "That's not what it feels like Justin." I walked up and started going toward my house.
JB: "I'm sorry Sophie."
And with that he sat back down under the tree and tucked his head in his knees. I ran into my room and cried. Not wanting to see anyone or do anything...
Just cry.....