Rhena traveled down the great stone hallways of the Red Keep, down to the guest quarters to begin her friendship with Lyanna Stark. Something she hoped would become real and not just an alliance with the North built on false courtesies and lies. The Starks were being held up in the Northern part of the Keep, a sort of tribute to their heritage she supposed. Her feet were clad in soft boots and she wore pants with a dress robe of black and golden trim. Rhena had heard that Lyanna was a fan of horseback riding, and she was happy that they would be able to bond over something.

When Rhena came to the large oak doors that lead to the Stark's rooms, she readied herself for a day and many to come with the wild Stark girl. She raised her hand and knocked three times, the sound echoing down the wide hallways and releasing out an open window. A breeze kicked in and ran cool fingers through the girl's waist long ringlets, softly blowing them around her shoulders and tickling her face. A man with a long face and soft grey eyes opened the door. At first, she thought he was Brandon who she had met the night before last at the ball. He had been kind to her and she found her with one friend in the North, though it was not the one who Tywin wanted. The man standing in the door was an exact replica of the man she had met last night, though he had a few more wrinkles, and his eyes held more depth than the free spirited northern man who she had laughed with the night before.

This had to be Rickard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, there was no one else who could have that face, and the uncanny resemblance to both Lyanna and Brandon was a sure sign. "My Lord Stark." She said dipping into a deep curtsy. The man, seeming to figure out who she was by her trademark silver hair and violet eyes, bent at the waist in a low bow, face grim and frowning.

"Princess." He said, voice a deep baritone that bounced around the stone walls. "For what do I owe the pleasure?" His eyes never faltered, he looked her straight in the eye and did not flinch back just because of her name.

"I met your son Brandon the night before last at the ball, lovely boy." She said with a sweet smile that seemingly did nothing to melt the ice in the lord's eyes. "I heard that my Lord Tywin had assigned Lady Lyanna as one of my ladies and I wanted to get to know her a bit, perhaps take her out riding. I've heard around court that she loves to ride horseback." A hint of a smirk passed the old wolf's eyes and he tilted his head.

"Aye." He said. "My Lyanna's better at riding and sword play than most of my men. I would tell her mother all the time that she should have been born a boy, she would have been the fiercest warrior." He sighed as if lost in memory.

"Father, don't speak of such things." A smooth voice behind Rickard said, holding a teasing note. "You know you wouldn't have been able to keep up with four sons." The face of Lyanna appeared from around the corner of their rooms and she kissed her father's cheek. "And who would take care of you? Certainly not any of my brothers." A genuine smile spread across Rickard's face as he watched his daughter, clearly proud of her sharp tongue. Lyanna turned to the princess and curtsied.

"Princess," She said with a bright smile. "I overheard you talking to my lord father, would you prefer bareback or saddle?" Lyanna grinned and Rhena grinned back. Oh yes, she would be enjoying this girl's company greatly.

"I love bareback but Jaime would have a fit, he thinks that I'll fall and hurt myself. As if I'd ever let myself do that. I'm sure you know someone like that Lady Stark. Growing up with brothers is never easy." she joked. Lyanna laughed and sent a pointed look to her father.

"I do know someone like that." She teased softly. Rickard smiled and placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder.

"Go get dressed in your riding clothes, we don't want to keep the princess waiting do we?" Lyanna's eyes lit up and she linked arms with the southern girl.