✹twenty eight✹

╣jaime is not a possibility for me in this lifetime, perhaps the next╠

The rest of the night dwindled into darkness and laughter as the Dothraki celebrated their newest chance for victory. Rhena situated herself between her sons and her sister, glad to be with her family again. For being a fallen house, the Targaryens were strong at the moment, surrounded by their allies.

Meats and greens surrounded them and Rhena's belly was as full as it had been in the past few months. Lady Mondera treated her well enough, but there was a part of Rhena that was still accustomed to marble halls and feather beads. Daenerys and the twins were the best of any of them when it came to sleeping in a tent or the side of the road.

Viserys however, was the worst of them. And once again, as if summoning the tide of his fury, Viserys stumbled in the tent in a drunken stupor. "Daenerys!" The tent fell into silence as he tripped over his own boots. "Where is my sister?" Rhena's smile fell as he made such a spectacle of himself in front of the Dothraki lords. Viserys smiled when Daenerys was caught in his vision. "Ah. There you are, dear one."

Out of the corner of her eye, Rhena saw Drogo wave over the woman who had translated for her. "Viserys, I'm glad you came." Daenerys said, sounding not at all glad. "We have food for you here, and plenty more ale than what you already have in your belly. Join us please." She smiled encouragingly, not wishing to make a scene.

"No, I want to talk to you first sister." His feet were jello as he made his way to Rhena and Daenerys. "I want what was promised to me. I already sold you." Rhena stood in protest. "I want what was agreed upon." He unsheathed his sword and was received by hissing noises made by the men and women around the tent.

"Viserys, stay your blade. They will kill us all!" Jorah urged.

Viserys shrugged. "They can't kill me. I am a king!"

"You are no king." Drogo growled out in Westerosi.

Viserys chuckled and moved so his sword was pointed towards Daenerys. "I am a dragon. And I will have what is mine. I want my crown. He can keep the baby." He lowered the blade to Daenerys' womb. "I'll cut it out and leave it for him." Rhena moved to reach for her sword but was met with only air. Only then did she remember that her sword was left with her horse.

Drogo spoke in anger, eyes trained on Viserys. "What is he saying?" Viserys asked his sister.

"You shall have a golden crown that men shall tremble to behold." His sword fell away from her and hung at his side. Rhena had never realized how strange her brother looked with a sword in his hand.

"Well that's all I wanted." He nodded and smiled. "W-what was promised." Viserys stepped back as Drogo stood and cast a hopeful glance towards Rhena who only starred. The large Dothraki man placed a weathered hand on his wife's growing womb, a question in his eyes. Daenerys nodded. Drogo met Rhena's eyes over the top of Daenerys' head and the implications of their wordless communication was known to Rhena.