✹thirty five✹

╣you have become a shell of who you were before rhena passed╠

"I have found a way to pay for the unsullied." Rhena's days were filled with her family, finally after years away from them. The Dothraki had begun to move towards the sea and Rhena was put at ease, the discomfort of staying in one spot finally washing away.

Callan looked up from feeding Rhaegan, the name which she had given her dragon. "So soon?" He asked, voice holding a sharp note of teasing. Rhena threw a piece of raw meat at him. They were both atop horses and Rhaegan was clinging onto Callan's shoulder. The two of them rode behind Daenerys and Drogo who led the whole horde.

"Oh quit your pestering." Rhena itched at a bug bite which she had acquired over the past few days.

"I am curious as well." Ned said from her left where he sat with Aryen's dragon, Drocar. Tyros had not chosen a traditional Targaryen name as his brother and mother did. He had asked Ned for a Stark one, to honor Lyanna and him both. Ned had suggested Torrhen, the name of the last king of the north. Daenerys had named hers Rhella, in honor of their lost mother.

"Rhaegan will help me with the matter." She said simply, smiling lovingly at her last child. "That is for certain.

"You're not going to sell her are you?" Callan asked, placing a protective hand over the dragon.

Rhena laughed. "No, no of course not." She chuckled and Rhaegan flapped her wings twice and landed on Rhena's covered shoulder. "I would never." The dragon nuzzled Rhena's cheek and she smiled fondly. "I asked you if you would join me?"

Her question hung heavy in the air and Callan met her eyes for only a moment before nodding. "You know I am due for another adventure." Rhena smiled and turned to Ned.

"Me?" He asked.

Rhena rolled her eyes. "No, I was asking your horse. Yes you! What do you say?"

"Well it's not like I came here for a holiday is it?"

Rhena laughed. "Good. You know, I'll need a hand once I kick Cersei and her bastards off the throne. Will you-"

Before she had even finished, Ned raised his hand. "I don't think that that's the smartest idea Rhe. The last time I took that job, my head was far too near to the chopping block."

Rhena scratched again at the bug bite. "Keep in mind that at that time, your talents were wasted on a drunk whore monger and then his wife's psychotic bastard. I am neither, I hope, and you are my oldest and dearest friend in this world. I would never ask you to betray your honor, nor would I have you sent to be killed. My word is my sacred vow, as a Targaryen," She grimaced. "And as a Lannister."