fight 🥺🤞

I walk over to nessa and start crying she hugs me "did you break up with him?" She asks I nod my head yes "Hey gu- oh my God lu are you crying" I hear someone say and by the sound of his voice it's vinnie "y-ya" I say letting go of the hug vinnie hugs me I hug him back "why what's wrong who do I kill?" He says I laugh a little "payton cheating on me" I say "I'm gonna kill him" he says I hug him tighter "no" I say "but why that faggot cheated on my husband" he says "ehh I mean you can but you'll go to jail and I won't be able to see you wifey" I say he sighs "yaya I guess I won't kill him" he says I laugh we let go of hug vinnie looks at me and wipes my tears "he doesn't deserve you lu okay?" Vinnie says "k" I say "speak of the devil" nessa says me and vinnie both look over and see payton walking towards us "luna what the fuck bro" payton says "luna what the fuck bro" I say mocking him he gives me the death stare and I give him a fake cheesey smile nessa laughs "I'll kill you" payton says I look at him "not unless I kill you first then you can't kill nessa" I say payton steps closer to nessa I step right in between them "move" payton says as he tries to push me out of the way "weak ass bitch" I say "like you can hurt me" he says I punch him in the nose and I hear a crack payton turns his head the other way and I look at vinnie and his mouth drops I can see payton about to punch me out of the corner of my eye I grab his hand before he can I look at him and smile I start turning his arm as he tries to get out if my grip "want me to break another bone in your body" I say "you won't be able to if I do this" he swings his other fist at me and I doge it "you know you don't have a good form for punching" I say I start turning his arm further he screams in pain and I let go he holds his arm and starts to cry "maybe don't threaten to kill a girl and try to punch one that's stronger than you and stop crying pussy" I say he looks at me with anger in his eyes I garb vinnie and Nessas hand and we start walking up stairs "dude that was dope" vinnie says "that was bad ass miss gurl" I nessa says I laugh "thanks y'all" I say "so we're can I get high?" I ask them "chases room" vinnie says "alright to chases room we go" I say we get to chases room and I open the door "alright faggots save some weed for me I wanna get zooted" I say chase laughs and hands me a pen I sit by vinnie and Avani and start smoking it.

Well hay bestays I made this while I was shiting 🥺 word count 543