Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Joy: Seeing my sister fight made me feel more guilty and scared for her. This is who she became after 6 years. This is totally different than who she is in front of us? I felt the pressure of the anger and bloodlust spreading through my sister's body. Lovely starts to panic.

"Star, Nara, and Hope can feel Harper. She's unstable."

I nod in agreement. Bliss, Mercy, and Shine can also feel the negative energy coming from my sister causing me to worry. I quickly grab Kiara's phone and called Kadin. If anyone can calm her down at the moment it's him. After ending the call Winter walks over to us and whispers.

"Do you think she'll be alright?"

I nod uncertainly. "She has to be."

(Nightfall)Coby: We sit on Kiara's bed thinking over today's incident. After what happened in the ring Kiara apologized and everyone shook it off. But Kiara was still seemingly out of it so we took Kiara to stay up in her room. Kadin went downstairs to grab some water in the sink while I got the first aid kit for Kiara. Kiara then comes out of the bathroom in shorts and a tee shirt. I pat down next to me and whip the cuts on her face with some alcohol. During this process she doesn't say anything to me making me uncomfortable while I secretly curse Joey in my heart. Why did he have to push her so hard?

"Don't blame him."

I stopped dazing to see Kiara staring off.

"It was my fault. And besides... I'm used to it."

Kadin then comes in the moment she says that.

"Well you shouldn't be used to it. Not anymore. You have me."

After bandaging up her ribs I put the kit up and lay down next to her while my brother was on the other side.

"And what's you do for me?" Sarcasm dripped through her tone as she stared at him mockingly. "Kiss my booboos away?"

"Yes, and much more."

Not only Kiara but I was speechless by what came out of his mouth. He sat down and gently pulled her closer into his embrace. By the loving look on his face I can tell he meant every word out his mouth. And that made my blood boil.

"At a time like this he stills-!"

Kiara throws a pillow at Kadin. "Okay Romeo. Go somewhere else with that."

I snickered before she looks at me with a glare.

"You too! Get out of my room!"

I dodge the pillow being thrown at me and pinch her nose which Kiara angrily turns her face from.

"Why are you mad?"

"Because you both don't listen get out!"

My brother shook his head at her."You aren't even fully bandaged Kiara come here."

"I'm pretty sure I'm old enough to handl-

"Shut up and pull up your shirt Kiara." His tone turned stern as he stared at her. "Now."

The color of her eyes briefly changed as her and Kadin had a silent stare off for a few moments before Kiara sighed and turned away from him.

"They are fully mated so their counterparts can communicate with each other more efficiently than before. Right now was just a display of the mental battle between their counterparts."

I heard Faze's voice drift through my head as silently as he came. Still it didn't soothe the discomfort in my heart knowing they had this type of bond.

"Kiara you should lift your shirt up." I said as I tried to help her with her shirt that was sticking to her body.

"Don't touch me Coby." Her calmly harsh tone made the discomfort in my heart more prominent. "Why are you even here? You should leave, if dad finds out you here it'll become a problem."

The atmosphere was tense for a few moments before i sighed and nodded. "Fine."

I opened the room window and used Faze to telepor out her room with the spark of loneliness in my chest.

3rd Pov:

"By the way he left it may seem like you're being to hard on him."

"Would you rather I treat you the same way since you so concerned about his feelings."

Kadin stared at Kiara, her distant eyes made him sigh. "Kiara -

"Just finish up so I can lay down. I'm tired."

She didn't see the look in his eyes as he continued to clean the cuts on her stomach and around her chest.

"I'm done now."

Kiara pulled down her shirt to cover her new bandages.

"Thank you. Also let them know I'm not hungry for dinn-

A pair of soft lips landed on her mouth. His hands ran through her shirt as he pulled her closer into his embrace.

Kiara felt her heart pulse at the sudden movement of affection.

His lips trailed down her neck while he held her close.

"You can't stay here long. My father will want you downstairs."

"Alright." He laid another tender kiss in her lips. "But you stop sparring and let your body heal like its supposed to."

"Okay." She nodded as she looked down. "I can do that."

"Good." He got up and gently closed the door behind him.

Kiara sighed as she laid on her bed tiredly.

What a mess.

Harper hmmed in her mind. "And that anger you gotta keep in check. We need to start training on that."

Agreed.

○○○

Kadin left the room and disappeared outside the house and turned down a nearby alleyway.

"You're having a good time aren't you brother?"

"She's my mate."

"Does she know that?" Kadin heard the sneering tone in his older brother's voice.

"Are you upset older brother? Do you wish it was you in her room?... or maybe holding her tight?" A violent gust of air brushed past Kadin as his older brother held his throat in a furious gaze.

"Don't test me younger brother."

"You have no right to be angry you can only blame yourself."

"You think I don't know that?!" Coby stared fustratedly at his younger brother. He knew what he had done and he knew he wasn't free from blame. Still, it doesn't make the wound hurt any less.

"Why are you here?" Kadin shrugged his older brother's hand off his throat. "You shouldn't have come."

"I need my mate."

"What?" Kadin stared up at his older brother annoyed. "Do you have no morals?"

"Faze and Ryder... are dying. They need her-"

"Don't try to use her as your personal guinea pig to keep your counterparts entertained." Anger brew in Kadin's eyes. "You owe her too much already."

"They love her. I don't know what else to do."

"Then figure it out!" Kadin snapped as he bared his fangs at Coby. "She's also my mate and if you cause me to end up loosing her again your dying counterparts will be the last thing you'll have to worry about." The speck of gold flashed through Kadin's red eyes. "Be sure to remember that."

Red: King
Silver: Ash
Dark green: Rydon