Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Coby:

"She's right you know."

I sighed as I looked up at my ceiling.

"Her being right doesn't matter."

Faze scoffed. "Well it should." He then sighed. "You both owe her much."

"You think I don't know that?"

"You really have a fucked up way of showing it." Ryder's irritation seemed to seep through. "You literally end up making her leave the pack twice and the state."

"I know. It's just hard to keep a proper relationship with her."

"Well you better figure it out." Ryder scratched his ear nonchalantly. "Because it's starting to becoming annoying knowing your little brother spends more time with our mate than you."

"You still want her as your mate?"

Faze yawned. "We've never stopped... it was you who did."

My thoughts felt heavy as the weight of my actions soaked in.

Kiara:

"Does it hurt?"

Kadin shook his head as he held his right rib. "No it's fine." Even so I could still see a grimace in his face when he bandaged his wound.

"Sorry, I was a bit rough."

"It's fine."

I nodded as we both sat away from each other in an uncomfortable silence.

"Are you going back home?"

I looked at Kadin and shook my head. "Not yet. Still a few things I have to do. How about you?"

He shook his head. "I'm not in a rush to go back. Besides there's nothing waiting for me back there." He then gives me a look. "And from the looks of it you could use a bit of support."

"So you are just gonna tag along until I go back home?"

He nodded as he turned away from me and looked towards the water. "That's the plan."

"Okay then." I said as I continued to watch the scratches on my legs heal quickly.

"Kiara."

"Huh?" I turned towards him seeing his gaze still on the water.

"It's hard trying to be a friend when we are mates."

I furrowed my brows at him. "You were the one who-

"It's my fault for that. I try and end up blurring the lines." He then sighed. "So for now on we'll do thing your way."

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean- He gave me a smile. "You have full control on how things work."

I thought for a moment. "Okay. We'll do it like that then."

"Also- He started.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry." He saw the confusion on my face and elaborated. "For that earlier."

I felt awkward while touching the new mate mark that imprinted itself onto my neck because I knew what he was implying. "It's fine."

He saw my face and laughed. Shaking his head he stood up. "Let's go get something to eat."

I raised a brow as he helped me up. "Thought we was doing things my way?"

He rolled his eyes but still his hold on my hand didn't lessen."Fine what do you want to eat?"