Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara's Point Of View:

I shrugged. "I mean it doesn't seem like we have anywhere else to go. But I gotta go get my car. You all are free to come."

Sunflower, Brian, Jamal, Lake, and Silias stepped forward. "I just wanna see what kind of car you have."Lake nudged me.

I laughed as I picked his hand off my shoulder. "Don't touch me."

The group laughed but I was confused.

I mean it though.

We talk all the way to the minivan getting to know each other. Sunflower busts out laughing. "You like to dance in your seat and sing out loud when your headphones in. I bet you'd look like a fool!"

She says snorting in laughter. I was telling her that I have a habit of dancing in my seat even if the headphones are in and how crazy my sisters say I look.

I shove her into the snow. "Girl bye I look good in anything."

We all laugh and Winter speaks up.

"Kiara you have the keys? Coco doesn't have them."

I pass her the keys. "Ya I took them when I had a feeling Coco would wake up early and stalk me when she doesn't see me this morning."

Coco throws a snowball at me. "Girl go on somewhere with that. No one told you to leave a sorry ass note like that."

I laugh and hear Jamal whistle. "Nice suv Kiara looks sick."

"Damn I want one

"Damn I want one."

I slap his fingers off my car and tell them to get inside. Silias snuggles in my back seat.

"So damn comfy."

Coco pushes him "Don't get to comfy you gonna have to get out in a few."

We pull up in the mansion and I stare in awe. I park and step out looking at the mansion and see Alpha and Beta greeting the girls and talking to two women. I think their Beta Female and Luna.

We go inside seeing many people in the pack house running back and forth

We go inside seeing many people in the pack house running back and forth. But when we get inside I start getting some looks, surprise, envy, curiosity and so on.