Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara:
"I was thinking that Joey could probably  be my trainer... well our trainer. He's experienced enough for it."

Uncle James turned to Joey. "You made her into Frost Storm?"

"Eh I just mentored her." Joey nudged me playfully. "She did that on her own."

"When did you two meet?" Aunt Kacy asked curiously.

"I was about 12. Him 15." I answered.

"And he's a really good trainer?"

I nodded at Mom's question."The best I know!"

"The only you know." Joey muttered which made me pinch his elbow.

Dad thought for a moment. "I see no reason for me to refuse." He gave Joey a nod. "You can stay as long as you need."

Joey hugged me happily as Dad turns to Kadin.

"I'll like to speak to you alone."

I felt nervous and a bit guilty. Dad didn't know he was my mate and I hid my mate mark before I came inside. Kf he found out who knows what his reaction would be.

While we all filed out the room I gave Kadin a look which he nodded too. Sighing I looked at Joey. "I'll show you your room."

"Hey Kiara..."

I looked up to see Joey smiling down at me.

"Wanna box?"

I smirk and we walk down the stairs.

"Do you have to ask?"

Kadin: After giving Kiara a reassuring smile I turned back to Alpha Mason.

"Who are you?"

"Kadin Miles."

"Are you one half of the Alpha twins? My daughter's mates?"

He asked as he sat back in his chair staring at me unknowingly.

"No."

He raised a brow. "Are you sure? Because your name is identical to the youngest of the two."

"Miles is a common last name in my pack. There's many people living their after all."

He looked at me for a moment before asking.

"Do you have feelings for Kiara?"

I didn't know how to answer. A question like that I knew the answer to. But saying the answer could impact whether or not I can be around her.

"No." He looked at me suprised as I continued with bitterness in my mouth. "I'm only a friend. And she's not mine."

He nodded after a moment. "Alright you to can stay as long as you need. "

I nodded as I prepared to leave the room. "And Miles? Don't hurt her like your future Alphas did or I'll treat you I would treat them if they were to appear before me." His eyes turned dark. "With utmost precaution."

I nodded as I left the room. "Yes sir."

Signing I held my head in my hand fustrated.

Seems to me This'll be harder than I thought.