Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara's Point Of View:

It's been 6 days on this plane and I'm honestly still irritated. No mans land is close and it's 5:32 Am while we're sitting on the plane. Everyone is either asleep or looking at their electronics. I look through the window trying to relax like the soft clouds I let out a distracted breath.

Ocean softly tries to reason with me in my head.

"You know... we might not even see them. After all there will be hundreds of packs coming. I doubt we'll run into them. So calm down ok?"

I scoff silently. "Ya but you never met them. How could you understand the pain and suffering I felt or scared to feel again?"

Ocean scolded me. "We may not have been by your side when you were in pain. But that doesn't mean we didn't feel hurt by the experience just as you did... we also had lives of our own."

Feeling guilt in my heart I apologize, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. I just felt so lonely for so long I don't know how to cope with feelings like this."

"It's fine child. You may be my human but you're like a daughter to me and I'll never put you in unnecessary danger. Now go to sleep. Tomorrow we'll be there and we'll need all the energy we can get."

Feeling Ocean's soothing voice and hearing her lullaby I close my eyes hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.

The Next Day:

"Wake up Ara we get ready. The planes are gonna land in 30 minutes."

Opening my eyes I see Winter looking at me with concern. Thanking her I hurry to the bathroom to get dressed. After taking a bath and doing my daily routine I look in the mirror after putting on my clothes.

"I think we look pretty. If we have to see those assholes then might as well look good while we there."

River says concededly while flipping her hair.

Harper laughs. "River is right!"

I smirk and roll my eyes in the mirror. I then look down at my clothes and do a little twirl.

Walking out the bathroom I walk over to my sisters to check and see if they are ok

Walking out the bathroom I walk over to my sisters to check and see if they are ok. They've been very quiet about seeing our old pack and I'm starting to worry, not even Amera can cheer them up. Walking in their rows I plop down and sit in an empty set lifting my feet on the chair in front of me I look at the girls and look at them with a stern look.

"Girls I wanna know 1 thing. Why are you girls sitting in this chair, not laughing, not smiling, and not having fun? Didn't you girls always wanted to travel? Now we are traveling but you're sitting here moping? Why is that?"

Joy speaks up. "It's not that we don't want to travel. Like damn we've been wanting to travel since we were able to know what the word travel means. We just don't want to feel the pain of rejection all over again."

I smile with understanding. "I'm your big sister. I know how you feel and honestly I want to avoid the past too. But we have- no NEED to face it."

Lovely then looks at me with sadness, "But what if we are not ready. What if we freeze up or just make fools of ourselves. How are we supposed to prove that we've grown."

I shrug. "Who says we have to be ready to face our past. To be honest we're never ready to face our problems. Who says we needed to? But in order to free ourselves of the burden, we have to give ourselves a proper closure to leave our past behind. Ok?"

They both give me a hug and Joy speaks while hugging me tightly. "You're honestly the best sister we can ever have."

Lovely adds on. "You have raised us on your own since we were able to speak and walk. It's been so hard for you to play both mom and sister and honestly.. your the best mom ever. We may not remember our parents but I think our parents would be proud of you. Thank you for doing so much."

I start laughing. "You brats better appreciate how hard I work for you girls. Don't think I didn't catch your slip of words Joy stop cussing. Now let me see your outfits."

They start twirling and laughing in their seats. Giving a good look to their outfit. Afterwards I give them a kiss on the head and go check on the others.

 Afterwards I give them a kiss on the head and go check on the others