Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara's Point of View:

After getting our schedules we walked around the building unti I noticed my schedule is snatched out of my hands.

Brian gives my schedule a look.

"1 period history you have with me, 2 period math w/ Jamal, 3 P.E. period is with Coco, 4 period language w/ Lake, 5 period free period w/ sunflower after lunch , 6 period Arts w/ Rain, and 7 period w/ science Silias, 8 period w/ free period Winter."

Silias gives me a look of greivance as Brian drags me to our first period.
As I walk through the door I hear Silias cries and everyone dragging him to his next class.

"Don't leave me wth this pack of wolves Kiara!"

I stick my head out of the door and yell back at him laughing.

"You are a wolf yourself you'll be fine!"

"KIARAA!!"

Just to tease him a little I kept provoking him by standing by my open class door and yelling.

"Also I might have eaten your chocolate ice cream last night! And I blamed it on Jamal!"

Brian snickers ar his twins shocked expression and joins in the fun.

"I also ate Jamal's snicker bar and also blamed it on Silias! Sorry!"

Jamal and Silias looked at us mouth a gape. They seemed to have a common understanding as Jamal dropped Silias and came charging at us with Silias right behind him.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Me and Brian push everyone who's watching the show out of the way and open up our 1rst period door again.
As we are in the room we close it swiftly and have our backs against the door. Not long later Silias and Jamal's voice is being heard on the other side.

"HOW DARE YOU EAT MY SNICKERS!"

"MY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!"

"I'll KILL YOU BOTH!"

"DAMMIT NOT BEFORE I KILL KIARA FIRST TO AVENGE MY ICE CREAM!"

Me and Brian start laughing behind the door.

"Shit I almost feel!" I continued laughing with Brian as I almost tripped while I tried to hold the door close.

We then hear a hoarse voice coughing at us.

"You both seem very energetic so early in the morning."

Our history teacher Mr.Yale barks at us.

"SIT DOWN!"

As we go to our seat in the back he then goes to the door and scolds both Jamal and Silias for disrupting his class. I suddenly notice how quiet our class is.

Quiet crowd.

I look at Brian I feel him tense angrily and staring across the room to...
Kadin and Trey.

I rolled my eyes banging my head on the table.

"Oh great."

"Come on let's just get this class over with." I grab Brian's hand in comfort before he can get more angry much to Trey and Kadin's protest.

Ignoring the 2 other people in the room me and Brian watched as the class continued.

3 period P.E: Me and Coco go into the girls changing room and start putting on some shorts and sports bras. While we are changing we hear Keva and Riley.

"Why is she here?"

"Connections."

Coco and I roll our eyes. They must be bored.

"You girls start running laps NOW!" Couch Riggins told us angrily.

Me and Coco glare at Riley and Peaches then start running. After doing 5 laps the coach starts bringing out the dodgeballs.

"Those who want to play dodgeball stand up while those who don't sit on the bench."

Most of the girls didn't since they were too busy flirting with the boys. Speaking of boys I see both Kadin and Coby staring at me attentive throughout class which was pretty annoying by the way. It's like they are trying to sound me out.

"Kiara and Keva are team captains. Pick your team members!"

Everyone watchs the scene as me and my cousin start picking people.

"Coco, Sasha, Stacy, and Venus."

As the girls stand up Peaches pick her team members.

"Riley, Becca, Ava, and Hannah."

"Now using your powers are accepted but no full shifting, and any other powers that are harmful to other students. Your powers should only benefit how YOU score as you throw the ball at another student not sabotage others. Understood?"

Riley raises her hand.

"Coach? I don't think Ms. Kiara Storm can play. After all she doesn't have a wolf!"

Everyone gives me a look as the coach looks at me.

"You don't have any powers?"

I shrugged

"I can handle my own."

The coach looks at me for a while and nods.

"Kiara wants to play so let her play. BEGIN!"

As the game started I can tell Keva and Riley are constantly aiming at me. As her claws stretch out Riley "accidentally" hits Venus on her nose.

"It was an accident! Sorry!"

Coach stopped the game.

"Both of you sit down. Someone take Venus to the nurse."

As they leave the game continues until there is only me ,Coco, Keva, and Becca. I started noticing that Peaches is trying to make "accidental moves" that causes our team to lose a member. As I turn to Coco I see Becca slamming the ball on Coco's back causing Chocolate to let go of the ball. I growl at Keva while helping Coco sit down. Keva smiles.

"Sorry! I forget that you have a wolf sometimes! I almost mistake you for Kiara."

She's so fucking annoying!

Without another word I quickly grabbed the nearest dodgeball and with my Claes flung it aggressively at her face. Her lip bleed professively as everyone stared at me in surprise. I grabbed me and Coco's things and got prepared for our next class.